Back left
Back right

highschool (privite RP for 4shishi and HinataLover4Ever only)

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
 yeah we could he laughed 

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting them back together....
^^ its true

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

so..." she asked him

Cassie ♥~

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
sooo...... whats your favorite class he asked curiously

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting them back together....
^^ its true

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

art duh!... other than that, creative writing

Cassie ♥~

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
he laughed then said,"okay which one do you like  better art or creative writing or can't you decide and you like them both just as much as the other?" he asked

^^ its true

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

yea...cant decide Tongue Out

Cassie ♥~

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
oh, so there both fun he said

^^ its true

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"yea..."she replied."do u take either?"

Cassie ♥~

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
yes i take both he anwsered

^^ its true

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

she grabbed her books and said"i guess ill see u ther." and walked out of the room."i so hit it off with that guy...jake? or josh?...idk. ill see him in art...he can see some of my real artwork!"she spinned the dial and opened the locker...

Cassie ♥~

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity