Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Performing Arts [RP-Ask To Join]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Plot] Dother Hall is a performing art school in Yorkshire. The students stay in dorms for the whole year. The teachers are flamboyant and a bit strange- but then again, so are the students. [Form] Name: Age[14-17]: Personality: Looks: Other: [Rules] Make a girl and a boy please:3 Ask to join Have fun;D

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
No.  Kidding. OF COURSE BBZ;D

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Rae Alexandra Cambell Age:17(Only just!) Personality: She is quite and keeps herself to herself alot because when she opens her mouth people tend to just think she is weird. You usually hear a sarcastic remark or a perverted one with her. She is rather harsh to most people and its down to the fact that thats all she has had to put up with it all her life. She can be kind to her friends. She tends to be more sarcastic to people she likes because she is pushing herself away from them as relationships scare her since her last one. She is very dirty minded and quite peverted. Looks: Perfect she is (She has a tounge peircing.) Other: She was in a really bad realtionship age 15 to 16 she was abused by her boyfriend then found out he was cheating on her also. It tore her up and her parents felt guilty and sorry for her they also didnt want her to be anywhere near her ex/ So they sent her to yorkshire to this performing arts school that she had wanted to go to for a while now. She sings and plays piano and guitar she also loves to act. This is her first year at the school. Alot of people think she is scum because she comes from a rough area in a typical city. (Ill post my boy soon_

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
may i join?

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
(My boy profile is never as good sorry but the looks I mean just look at him NOM!) Name: Robbie Johnson Age: 17 Personality: When he is in his uniform alot of people think he is snooty and stuck up but hes not. He is very loud and comes across rather weird. He is very open minded he likes to give most people a second chance and not judge them. He is quite the jokester and doesnt really think about what he says which gets him into trouble sometimes. Looks: Omg sutch a hottie. And he is all mine. His name Aaron Johnson (Or Robbie in the film) Other: His parents shipped him of at an early age to this school because they had always had this dream of his son being a somebody. All Robbie wanted to do was act and play bass he didnt think he needed a fancy school for that.

Posted By:
Panda-Ninja
Panda-Ninja
StarStarStarStar
I WAS DEMANDED TO JOIN. Name: Goes by L, but her real name is Miya. Nobody knows that though. Age: 15 (was moved up a class or two) Personality: L is smart - in fact, very smart, thus the reason she was moved up - but she, not out of knowledge, out of behaviour, can be slightly immature. She is rather sarcastic and can have a bit of a dry humour, and her humour is quite different than other peoples'. She acts and thinks within reason. It's quite hard to gain her trust too.  Looks: (will get a picture soon.) Other: She is a big otaku, but she does have some Japanese roots. Her old friends from when she was in middle school (who, mind you, are also otakus) gave her the nickname because of her personality and it stuck when she decided to go to performing arts school as that was what she wanted to go by. Often, because she was moved up some years, she's made fun of. But you'll back away when she gives you the death stare. XD Name: Max Monroe Age: 17 Personality: Max is, to put it simply, the most immature, impulsive boy you've ever met. He does terrible in school and only went to the school cause some of his mates were going. There you go. Looks:  Other: The only thing he's actually kind of good at is dancing. :P yey bad forms

beep boop i am a robot!

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
may i? James and Zariah both 16 They LOVE to cause trouble and mischeif, and are good at getting away with it. they both love music I'll post the pics later

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar

"samanthapandaw" wrote:

may i join?

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
-Hailey.Heartbreak-
-Hailey.Heartbreak-
StarStarStarStar
May I join?

I really miss your hair in my face
The way your innocence tastes
And I think you should know that
You deserve better than me...

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

DUBSTEP AND EDM IS AWSOME CHAT

A song I wrote...

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Fun ride for little ones

How ?

A song I wrote...

latest videos