Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

KingsBrooke High

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Welcome to Kingsbrooke HighSchool. I am the principal, Ms. Justine Long. This is the school immortals go to for the rest of their education. Some are coming here to just come here to intereact with other fellow specie members, others come here to finish the education that was ripped away from them when they were turned into what ever they were. There are simple rules here, you may not injury or kill anyone on campus grounds. I know how you kids are, so I won't stop a fight that happens, but just be warned of the afterward concequenses. I hope you enjoy your days at Kingbrooke High, this is the one and only time you will hear or see me, so, so long! Okay the entry is werid but this is a RP that takes place at school and the surrounding areas of the school, My last immortal school RP ended up taking palce out of school more than not and I don't want that to happen to this one, so please stay on campus. There are dorms and everything. Dorms(srry this is just for anyone who is confused) Dorm One Dorm Two Everyone should know the rules and I was no noobs. Noobs are text typing and abrivated words. I would like proper grammer and spelling if possiable. I'm sorry to say that I will be asking everyone to do a sample post. That's it for now! Form Name: Age: Species: Dorm: Grade: Looks: Wears: Personality: Bio(Keep it short) : Other: Sample Post: MINE!!! Name: Aviv Long Age: Looks 17 but is actually 147. Species: Vampire Dorm: One Grade: Senior(12th) Looks: Like profile pic. Wears: Tight longsleeve tops with skinny jeans and biker boots. Also she often wears the same thing but with skater shoes*the ones with hightops, idk what they are really called*. Personality: Is calm and tempered. Prefers to keep to herself, and won't give up on a fight if she is one. Just because of her hsy exterior, doesn't mean she isn't fiesty. Bio(Keep it short) : She was turned when she was attack coming home from a friends house in the late 1860's. Other: None Sample Post: Aviv growled angrily as she felt someone coming up behind her as she fled. She was just on the edge of the Kingsbrooke Forest line. She and what ever was chasing her, smelled like a werewolf, were running along the border, but never crossing it. Name: Tyler Age: Looks 18 but 78. Species: Werewolf(like the one's from Underworld: Rise of the Lycans if you have seen the movie) Dorm: One Grade: Senior(12th) Looks: HAs honey colored curly hair that falls in his grey eyes. He stands at 6'7 and is very well built, scaringly so. His werewolf form stands around 7 foot with a greyish brown pelt.  Wears: Low riding but firm darkwash jeans, with either button downs, or simple teeshirts. Tennis shoes. Personality: Has a temper and doesn't take to kindly to threats but won't purposly hurt anyone. Bio(Keep it short) : Was changed in 1934 by a rogue wolf. Other: Is from Texas so he has that southern drawl. Sample Post: Tyler chased a vampire girl, he had been attacked first because apperently he had SCRATCHED her car while phases once and now she's back with he|| to pay. But she was the one running. PLEASE JOIN I SWEAR ITS GOING TO BE BETTER ONCE WE START!!

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

KingsBrooke High

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
anyone??????????????

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

KingsBrooke High

Posted By:
Dd1212
Dd1212
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join

"If you can't amaze them with your intelligence, Blow them away with your bull.." -Tumblr

KingsBrooke High

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
of course just make a form and i will give you the final descion.

KingsBrooke High

Posted By:
Dd1212
Dd1212
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Austin Lucas Age: 17 Species: Werewolf Dorm: two Grade: 11th Looks: Shaggy hazel hair that cover his golden eyes.He is 6'2 and carmel colored skin. Wears: Dark blue ripped jeans that are a little too big,black jordans,a clear white muscle shirt Personality: Quiet,keeps to himself.But when with friends he likes to joke around. Bio(Keep it short) : He was scratched when he was in the park practicing basketball. Other: Sample Post: Austin sat in the park looking into the icy blue water.How he longed for a normal life.

"If you can't amaze them with your intelligence, Blow them away with your bull.." -Tumblr

KingsBrooke High

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
accpeted just make sure when we start to not do one sentence posts! Please see if you can get othe ppl to join!

KingsBrooke High

Posted By:
Alto
Alto
StarStarStarStar
(May I join? I can make a boy and a girl, if you'd like.)

"Maybe it's a dream, maybe nothing else is real, but it wouldn't mean a thing, if I told you how I feel."
~Bad Apple.

"Hold me whether we, are alone or together. Catch me as I run, I am flying over Denebola. That selfish precession looks like yours."
~SPiCa.

KingsBrooke High

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
please i would like to have atleast five charries before we start. I have two, you might have two and then Dd1212 will have one making it five!))

KingsBrooke High

Posted By:
Dd1212
Dd1212
StarStarStarStarStar
I have some friends joining

KingsBrooke High

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
omg thank you! We will be starting soon maybe so yeah!!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 91 92

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Random Quotes Thread!

How to take notes in school.

The Random Quotes Thread!

How to take notes in school.

Old Taylor Swift or The New One??

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos