Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Zombie Apocalypse (ATJ - Experienced Rpers Only)

Posted By:
deathkid
deathkid
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello fellow Rpers (: Just recently I had a wonderful daydream about a zombie apocalypse, yes I know this is a trending topic at the moment but I really want to bring my little day dream to the boards! So let's get down to business, ONLY VETERAN roleplayers are allowed, if you are interested in joining the Rp please comment me THEN make your form. If any of you newbies come and post a random form of this board I WILL report you and kick you out~ Sooo form time~ Ps. If you are familiar with the anime Highschool of the Dead or you are otaku send me a friend request~ Pss. YES this will be based in Japan under anime influence :3 Story Plot: (Sorry I suck at summaries and stuff like this) This takes place at Horikoshi High School, the world has been taken over by the undead and the government is in panic, you have a choice of saving yourself or your friends, will you fight till the end or become one of those monsters? Let's find out~? Form: Name: Age: ( At least 15-18 ) Looks: (Pic or description) Personality: Weapon(s): Other My Form: Name: Hazuki Okumaru Age: 16 Looks: Personality: Hazuki is a very blunt person, she's extremely aggressive and violent, she loves to sleep and listen to music, loudly :3 She really likes rainbows and rock music, she tends to cuss alot, Hazuki loves to kill zombies, she tends to take her anger out on them, she has gotten to really enjoy shooting guns and things of that nature, Ps. don't piss her off (: Weapon(s): Baseball bat, hand gun, and rifle :3 Other: She has two brothers who were killed the first few days of the disaster 

Posted By:
Azmaria55_1614622 Lock
Azmaria55_1614622
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Josh Age: 17 Looks: Personality: Curious, thoughtful, caring, serious at times. Weapon(s): uses whatever he can find, though he is more productive when fighting hand to hand, even though he advises against it. Other: Before everything happened he was just a simple teenager, getting into trouble here and there, but his grades helped him get out of most of the trouble. He had a mother and little brother  he lived with. When everything happened, he lost his mother first, trying to take care of his little brother afterwords when the bases were created. At his last base, he had been sent out to get supplies with a few others, leaving his brother with some of the others at the base. Even though he doesn't mention it, he is still hoping his brother survived the attack on the base, that he made it out instead of becoming one of the 'monsters'. Josh seems clueless at times, or carefree, but when time calls for it, he is serious and doesn't play around. He has picked up small tricks along the way, also trying to figure out how the 'monsters' move around and react to certain things. sorry, brain is not in a thinking mood.

"Your epiphany led you to believe you should try to assassinate your king with a piece of literature?"
-Sion Astal

Posted By:
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691 Lock
Hana.tew.Kimi_1844691
StarStarStarStarStar
-forum slot- Can't make it at the moment.

I don't care.

Posted By:
iHistorian
iHistorian
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Yuoka Nakamora Age: 17 Looks: Smile Personality: Yuoka has always been the eccentric, colorful girl who never quite fit in.  She tends to shift from mood to mood very quickly, but despite this she's always been an optimist.  Aside from her eccentricities, she's a generally kind and loyal person; she loves her friends.  She doesn't get angry - only sad - and doesn't blame anyone else for her problems.  Ever since the apocalypse, however, she's become slightly different- quiet and nervous. Weapon(s): Whatever she can find at the time, usually blunt objects and kitchen knives. Other: N/A Might edit this a bit later on. :3

'Cuz I'm a gleek, baby!

Posted By:
deathkid
deathkid
StarStarStarStarStar
awaiting the forms :3

Posted By:
deathkid
deathkid
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump~~~

Posted By:
deathkid
deathkid
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

Posted By:
deathkid
deathkid
StarStarStarStarStar
Let's get this damned thing started!!! I shall begin Hazuki walked down the dark alley, it smelled of rotting flesh and disease. She held her hand gun tightly in her hand and looked up, the sun was setting, she needed to find her base camp before night fell. Sweat and blood stained her pale face as she began to run down that damp alley, she could them coming behind her "Damn..." She said panting hitting a dead end, she would have to blow the damn thing up, wonderful

Posted By:
Mennie-chan
Mennie-chan
StarStarStarStar
My Form: Name: Elizabeth. (Prefers to be called Lizzie.) Age: 16 Looks: Personality: You'll see. Weapon(s): Two Hand Guns and a Meat Cleaver. Other: N/A

~I love socks~
BECAUSE.
BECAUSE.
. . .
I DON'T KNOW.

Posted By:
deathkid
deathkid
StarStarStarStarStar
BUMP DAMMIT

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What is your favorite planet?

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

What is your favorite planet?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

latest videos