Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Spy High (ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
when you're a teen, you find out more about yourself. a select few teens learn that they have what it takes to become a spy. linguistics, hacking, athletics... all the students have something that makes them good enough to be a spy. at Spy High -known to the general public as Lilian High- they train the teens for missions. all who are accepted there are sure to become top spies. you're just a teen in a big city when you see a man in a fancy suit. no big deal? wrong. he's a recruiter for Spy High, and he's looking for you. you decide you might as well check out the school, so you go with him to Spy High. what will your life be like there? Rules: -one talent. -yeah, this is a high school. that means normal high school stuff, along with spy stuff. -you may not post without my approval. you post before you get approved? you're not getting in. Form: Name: Age: Looks: Talent: Personality: Home: Other: Sample Post: (you have to do this even if i know you. sorry.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Spy High (ATJ)

Posted By:
-Hailey.Heartbreak-
-Hailey.Heartbreak-
StarStarStarStar
May I join?

I really miss your hair in my face
The way your innocence tastes
And I think you should know that
You deserve better than me...

Spy High (ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
post your form first.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Spy High (ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Elenor Black Age: 14 Looks: rp 27 her natural hair color is light red, she dies it a different color all the time though. Talent: computer hacker Personality: can be a real sweetheart until you annoy her or hurt a friend. then she becomes mean, angry, and vengeful. and she will hold a grudge forever. Home: London, England Other: she prefers not to fight face to face, but if she does she's plenty good at fighting without weapons, and in fact prefers it. Sample Post: Elenor blew a strand of purple hair out of her face. she noticed a man staring at her and started walking away, disliked being stared at. she sensed him following her and started walking faster. when he still pursued her she turned around and tried to punch him, figuring he would go away even if she missed. he grabbed her fist. "you're elenor?" she frowned. "who wants to know?" "a representative for lilian high. we'd like you for our school, miss."elenor weighed the options. he could be lying. either way, ill have something to do. "alright, i'll go." she finally answered.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Spy High (ATJ)

Posted By:
missphilly412
missphilly412
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Other people say that they're awesome.

I say that I'm supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Boom. Mind=blown.

As you can see, spongebob is life.

And so is Harry Potter.

Spy High (ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
post your form first, then we'll see

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Spy High (ATJ)

Posted By:
missphilly412
missphilly412
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lucy Sae Age:16 Looks:This and the other one are the only pics used or rp Talent: Can remember anything she sees or hears. Personality: Smart and mystrious. When tempted gets furious. Nice most of the time. Home: Queens,Australia Other: Her father was a spy also. Is a great fighter. Is a black belt in martial arts. Sample Post: Lucy got off the plane, and looked around. She blew her blonde locks out of her face and walked outside. There were so many people she barely could see. A man in a suit was walking towards her. She started walking towards the nearest hotel. He was walking faster, and so was she. She saw him from the corner of her eye and turned the corner. He turned the corner as well. He turned the corner and Lucy jumped on his back. It was empty on this street so she had some time. He slammed her down and held her arms down. "Lucy Sae?" "How do you know my name?" "Your father registered you for lilian high." Lucy sighed,"Okay i'll go..."

Other people say that they're awesome.

I say that I'm supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Boom. Mind=blown.

As you can see, spongebob is life.

And so is Harry Potter.

Spy High (ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
yeah, you can join. smile

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Spy High (ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Spy High (ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
bump again...

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Eyebrows

Eyebrows

Hello i'm jake :)

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos