Back left
Back right
Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Jaya then listened to her ipod humming along.

Yes yes you will Maddie. MADDIE AND I WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!!MADDIE AND I WILL RULE THE WORLD!
I want theese shoes.
~~~~~~~
For I can do all things trough Christ who gives me strength. ~Phillipians 4:13

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Soph was bored on her laptop so she grabbed a book and her ipod and walked around while listening to her ipod and reading.Somehow she didnt run into anyone or into anything.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
1,2,3,4, I declare a time war 5,6,7,8 Daleks scream exterminate 8,10,11,12 Doctor falls and silence fell 12,11,10,9 There he goes back in time 8,7,6,5 Saving everybody's lives 4,3,2,1 Grab her hand and whisper RUN!

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
sara shut off her ipod and got to work on a song. 

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Soph wish there was someone she could talk to about music.She could sing and play guitar but she wasnt the best at writting songs.

1,2,3,4, I declare a time war 5,6,7,8 Daleks scream exterminate 8,10,11,12 Doctor falls and silence fell 12,11,10,9 There he goes back in time 8,7,6,5 Saving everybody's lives 4,3,2,1 Grab her hand and whisper RUN!

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
sara left her room , still writing. she bumped into someone. "oh, sorry." she said glancing up. "oh, you're sophie."

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Name: Dawn Age: 15 and a half Female Species: healer and medium Powers: Can heal and see ghosts Room:127 Appearence: Dark brown hair with light blue eyes, freckles, small, people mistake sometimes that shes 12 and Dawn hates it, Skinny, and always wears a charm necklace. Personality: Shy, quiet, nice, kind, and clumsy Other: has a tabby cat named Jay.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
yes yhu can join

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"samanthapandaw" wrote:

sara left her room , still writing. she bumped into someone. "oh, sorry." she said glancing up. "oh, you're sophie."

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
yes Soph nodded.Im sorry I didnt catch yhur name.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"sara." sara replied with a sigh, shutting her songbook.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity