Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

College(Private)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright lilmiss,make a form and we shall begin Forms; Name; Age; Looks Personality; Other; --------------------------------------------------- ~Mine~ Name;Faith Age;19 Looks; Personality;She tends to be shy and nervous around large groups of people,she can be a snappy at times,just depends on if anythings wrong,but overall,she's super nice. Other;N/A ----------------------------------------- ~Mine~ Name;Max Age;20 Looks; Personality; He is friendly and nice,he is protective of his baby sister,but also very strong loves everyone,as long as their not mean to him. Other;He's on a football scholarship

Yes...I'm part of the Black Veil Brides Army Devil

College(Private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Name; Mariah Cole Age; 18 Looks;  Personality; a flirt, a tease, funny, bubbly, can be a total biotch if you get her mad enough, fun to be around Other; Max is her bestfriend. Name: Mace Collins Age: 18 Looks:  Personality: cares for his friends, loves to prank people, jokester, friendly Other: Plays basketball.

College(Private)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
(smile Read?)

College(Private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
(yupp you start!)

College(Private)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
(smile K hold)

College(Private)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Faith woke up slowly,Ooh yea college,yay! She thought sarcastically,her parents forced her to go to college.She stood up and pulled her shorts and tanktop on and walked downstairs,her parents had loaded all her stuff already,so she got in the passenger sighed and listened to her Ipod Max smiled as he woke and got dressed Finally,college! He exclaimed,thinking of course, more football and learning,he was soooo ready for this.He walked downstairs and helped finish loading everything into the car and got in the drivers side,his parents would follow behind him

College(Private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Mariah woke up. aahh college, more learning and more people She laughed to herself and got dressed. "Come on sweetie I have all your stuff in the car!" Mariah's mom called from downstairs. She grabbed her phone and iPod and got into the car with her mom. Mace woke up college equals basketball  he thought to himself as he got ready. He got the last of his stuff in the car and jumped into the passenger seat. "College here I come" He muttered under his breath while his dad drove him to the college.

College(Private)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
As they pulled up Faith sighed and got out,she grabbed a few things and walked towards her dorm,everyone staring Great another 6 years of being the "freak" Max pulled up and carried a few things to his dorm,this was so exciting!New people,but wait,where was MAriah?

College(Private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Mariah got out of the car. Ah finally.. She stretched then gave her mom a hug and said bye. She carried all of her stuff to her dorm. She shared with someone.(Faith?) she plopped her stuff on one of the two beds then went outside to look for someone. "MAXXXXX!!!!!!" She yelled at him then went up to hug him. Mace said bye to his dad then got his stuff from the car. He saw everyone star at someone. He looked up and god was she pretty. He gawked at her but then shook his head ad kept walking to his dorm.

College(Private)

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
(That's fine smile) Max picked her up and hugged her back "Mariah!It's been a while!" He missed seeing her so much,they used to hang out so much before they graduated Finally her parents left and Faith sat down and smiled big as her boyfriend called "Hey!" She beamed but then her smile faded,she listened and her lip quivered "Fine!Whatever!" They had dated for 1 year and she thought he loved her,apparently she was wrong,she never saw her roommate yet,so she slid down the wall and flung her phone at her bed then pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped them around them and cried hard,he'd dumped her over the phone,she couldn't believe it

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D