Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
swigs_2095810 Lock
swigs_2095810
StarStarStarStar
:::PLOT::: C.L.I.Q.U.E highschool for the Clever Loving Intelligent Questionable Unique and Excellent, may seem like a la-de-da school where everyone is friends. But with a small private school comes BIG problems. Clique is known for what they are trying to prevent, cliques. These cliché groups of students may be best friends or enemies. Fall in love, or be bullied to the end. The dancers, nerds, artists, and footballers are all on top of the school, and people aspire to be them. However, the ones at the top, are constantly trying to bring others down to the bottom. Will the hot dancer and the mathlete fall in love? Will the footballers stop picking on the artists? Conflict and pressure has never been higher at the beginning of second semester January 5th, and the principal has new ideas of bringing the school together as a community after a first semester of nothing but cliques, and crying teens in his office. RULES: -If you want to speak out of character, put what you want to say in brackets or parentheses. -this is SEMI-LITERATE. Meaning, I do not expect perfect grammar, but I do expect at least a paragraph per character(7 sentence minimum)  -No god-moding. As in please do not try to control another person's character please. The writer chooses what their character does. If you have a suggestion, follow rule one and address the other person. -No arguing please. It's a role-play on kidzworld. We're not 5, and there's no point to it. -Have fun of course!!!! Pre Character outline----- Full Name: Age: Gender: Year: (In america they're grades?) Clique: (Dancer, Footballer, Nerd, Artist) (You may suggest you're own but I have to approve it) Appearance: Personality: PLEASE, write your outline AND introductory paragraph. I will do mine once 2 people have completed theirs. Thanks for joining :3 Spots are always open so don't be afraid to join on in no matter how far along we are smile

"So believe you're who you are. And stay in character. But at the end of the day, the trees all get wheeled away. And you'll be standing alone on a well-lit stage."

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
chatboy123
chatboy123
StarStarStarStar
heres my form thing: name: Kyle Crawford Clique: eh..... i'll just choose footballer Apperance: average height, black hair, tan, athletic, conditioned, brown eyes, basicly just like the average joe Personality: chill around guys, a bit nervous around girls, especially ones he's just meeting. likes to laugh and smile, doesn't have much against any other clique and doesn't pay attention to them either. Likes to show off at times, hates other guys who are full of themselves  Bam

"My priorities are laughing and mma, in no particular order"

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
swigs_2095810 Lock
swigs_2095810
StarStarStarStar
[Cool smile You can start if you want Tongue Out]

"So believe you're who you are. And stay in character. But at the end of the day, the trees all get wheeled away. And you'll be standing alone on a well-lit stage."

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
chatboy123
chatboy123
StarStarStarStar
(alright.) Kyle awoke to the sound of his alarm clock. Like many other days, he actually looked forward to school. Not because of his classes- he hated almost every minute of his teachers lectures- but because of his friends,football, the chicks, and just plain having fun. He viewed high school as a big playground for  teenagers. This took a toll on his grades however, and he couldn't help but feeling a little guilt each time he passed his desk with piles of late homework sitting on top. He took a shower, had some breakfast, brushed his teeth, and got his stuff ready for another day at school. He lived close by and could ride his bike there. He liked to listen to music during the ride, and has he put his earbud in listening to Good Life, he couldn't help but think that this trueley was a good life.

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
May i please? Full Name: Isabelle Melody Dever (Izzy, Belle) Age: 16 Gender: Female Year: 11 Clique: Dancers Appearance: approving Isabelle She is tall, graceful and normally she is very shapely though very thin but is unnaturally skinny at the moment and she wears a corset on demand from her step-mother/coach/manager .Her eyes are glistening meadow green and she has soft ringlets of hazel hair that frame her face beautifully and fall to the base of her shoulder blades. Normally her pale skin accompanied with her natural blush is a gorgeous sight to be hold but because of the unhealthy and unnatural diet and fitness her step-mother makes her do her skin has fallen so pail she looks ill. Her gently formed lips are a brilliant natural red but the red contrasting with her currently sickly pale skin and her overly red. Cheeks make her look incredibly sick and it seems quit possible she might faint and snap as she seems so frail and delicate in her present state.  Personality: oh do I have to? I'm terribel at these! Plus I haven't fully worked out this charrie Full Name: James Johnathon Stimson Age: 17 Gender: Male Year: 12 Clique: Artists Appearance:  his eyes are choclate brown  Personality: A shy and timd person, James rarely talks and half the teachers think he's mute. He is always sketching and never goes without his sketchpad. He easily gets embaresed and struggles to make friends. Ugh worst forms I've ever made. SORRY Do you need an example post? Oh and the girl isn't my usual character so she may be a little sketchy . But i really tried on her looks

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
chatboy123
chatboy123
StarStarStarStar
lets wait for swigs. then we'll start

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join if so here is my characters . Full name: Bianca Thalia Hawthorne Age:16 Gender:Female Year:9 clique:Actors Appearance: Personality: She is having to help her older bro take care of a baby brother because her mom died in child birth and her dad died when she was a baby.She is the mom in the family but tends to do things that boys do.She is a little rebellious and likes to hang out with her guy buds.She is on the soccer team and the acting club.She also plays on the school hockey team.She hates Madison with her whole heart and loves James. Other: She has 7 older bros but 5 of them moved out.She also has a baby brother Gale. Full Name:Ethan Percy Haider Age:17 Gender:Male Year:11 Clique:Artists Looks:Logan in Percy form Personality:Will see Other:Bianca's big bro

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
chatboy123
chatboy123
StarStarStarStar
its all good but we gotta wait for swigs

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

C.L.I.Q.U.E (closed)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Why hate Belle? D: meanie)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Wassup ?! Who's bored ? Let's talk about a...

How do you feel today ?

latest videos