Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Nicole and Chloe's Private RP

Posted By:
-TinyDancer
-TinyDancer
StarStarStarStarStar
This is only for Chloe and me. No one else. I'll make a form, Clo. Name: Age: Creature: Appearance: What (he/she/it) can do: Grade: Personality: GO.

Posted By:
chapter53
chapter53
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Erica Age: 15 Creature: Shape shifter/ wizard Appearance: Erica has long black hair that goes to her lower back with bright emerald green eyes. She has a bracelet that helps her cast spells on people if she needs too. She can die but she has 5 chances to live. If she uses up her 5th chance she is gone forever. She is up to her 3rd. She is average. Average height average weight, shes a average person despite her powers. She is actually very attractive.  What (he/she/it) can do: Erica can do a number of spells but shes still in training. She has to power to read minds and shape shift to anything that is LIVING on earth. She also has the power of water, but if she is around fire she can die very easily.   Grade: 10th Personality: Erica has a shy but bright personality around the people she loves. Shes easy going but when theres danger shes either hiding from it or fighting in it. She doesn't think love exists and thinks its a disease that needs to be cured. She is afraid to love because shes a afraid to lose it. She believes that you die from love even if you have it or you don't. (YAY! And are you sure we don't need anyone else?)

PANDA RAGE.

PANDA RAGE.

Ello! Big Grin My name is Chloe. Tis nice to meet you. ^-^

Posted By:
-TinyDancer
-TinyDancer
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Morela Age: 16 Creature: Fairy Appearance: (searching) What (he/she/it) can do: Fly, Read Minds, and Put spells on you Grade: 10th Personality: Bubbly, Hyper, and always a go getter!

Posted By:
chapter53
chapter53
StarStarStarStarStar
(Stupid form is approving. I swear to god if I have to type it all over again..-_-)

PANDA RAGE.

PANDA RAGE.

Posted By:
chapter53
chapter53
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Erica Age:16 Creature: Shape Shifter and Wizard and Mind Reader  Appearance: Long black hair that reaches her lower back with bright emerald eyes. She also has a special bracelet that her mom gave her before she died that helps her cast spells. It also gives her 5 lives. Currently she is on her 3rd.  What (he/she/it) can do: She can shift into any kind of LIVING thing. She can also read minds and cast spells. She is still learning new spells and is in the process of training. Grade: 11th PersonalityDazedhy and quiet. She is either always near danger or running away from it.  Other: She doesn't believe in love. She thinks its something in fairy tales and is a disease that many people die from. She thinks that when you have it you die and when you don't have it you die. She doesn't like holding onto things then losing them like her parents. 

PANDA RAGE.

PANDA RAGE.

Posted By:
-TinyDancer
-TinyDancer
StarStarStarStarStar
I was waking up, knowing I was going to a new school, that finally I was fitting into. Public school was a disaster. I once almost turned into a fairy on accident. Thank goodness for my brains, knowing I would be in disaster if I did turn into a fairy. My best friend, Parker, was a fairy too. Thank goodness he goes to this school. "Damn, what would I do without Parker?" I whispered.

Posted By:
chapter53
chapter53
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh crap should we make boy characters or something? xDDDDDD) The alarm clock on my phone buzzed off on vibrate. Another 16 messages. Why couldn't they just leave me and my younger brother alone! They claim to have killed my parents. Probably just another prank from the freaks at my old school. I shove some clothes on then run down to my younger brothers room. He is four. I wipe the arm off his forehead and wake him up. I need to bring him to Amy's. The only one that knows I am practically raising my little brother alone when I'm in highschool. 

PANDA RAGE.

PANDA RAGE.

Posted By:
-TinyDancer
-TinyDancer
StarStarStarStarStar
Eh, we will tomorrow, cause I gotta go soon. I love when I'm next to Parker, maybe cause I have a major crush on him. I hope there isn't a lot of weirdos at this school, although, I'm not considered 'popular' at any school though, doesn't mind me a bit though. I need to make some friends though, other from Parker, I have no one!

Posted By:
-TinyDancer
-TinyDancer
StarStarStarStarStar
Your forum approved! :3

Posted By:
chapter53
chapter53
StarStarStarStarStar
Finally! YAY! Grin Now you start. Wink Grin 

PANDA RAGE.

PANDA RAGE.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Ferguson

Spangebob!!

How many friends do u have here?

How many friends do u have here?

new people

latest videos