Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

High School (Private RP)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other: ---------------------------- Name: Tara Musso Age: 16 Looks:  Personality: attitude, sassy, funny, fun, seriously hates players, popular, sweet, crazy, doesnt mind getting dirty Other: loves to take photos, fashionista, dancer -------------------------- Name: Dylan Stewart Age: 16 Looks:  Personality: You will see. Other: Basketball Star

High School (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazichick
crazichick
StarStarStarStar
Name: Talia Age: 16 Looks: Personality: she is sweet and funny, down to earth but not a "goody goody" she hates rules but someone has to follow 'em Other: loves to sketch, paint, sing and plays may instraments Name: Tony Age: 17 Looks: Personality: he is cool and laid back, but cares about his grades. Other: He loves to play hockey, with that and his grades, he is deffinently gonna get a sckoller ship, and he REALLY needs one.

-I've always thought this to be true!-

R.I.P *Piknic* ~you will be missed~

High School (Private RP)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Tara rolled over and fell off the bed. She sighed and got ready. She grabbed a pop tart and started to walk to school. She said hi to the people she passed on her way. Dylan got up and got dressed, his mom drove him to school, she insisted. "Bye mom ," Se said and got out of the car.

High School (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazichick
crazichick
StarStarStarStar
Chrissy had been at school for an hour and a half, drawing and painting. Tony sighed as hepulled his stick back and slammed it into the puck, sending it sailing into the garage door, leaving another dent. His mother stuck her head out the door. "Get to school Tony! NOW!" I grunted and heaved my stick into my truck, and drove to school.

High School (Private RP)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Tara saw Chrissy painting. "Smile!" She yelled quietly before snapping a picture of Chrissy hovering  over her piece of paper. "So what are you painting?" She asked her sitting in the seat across from her. Dylan walked up to the doors and went to the gym to shoot some hoops before 1st period. He took off his jacket and stuffed it in his bag before grabbing a basketball and practicing his shooting.

High School (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazichick
crazichick
StarStarStarStar
she laughed "Right now? The Pacific Ocean in all its glory!" she giggled and turned crossing her eyes, her paintbrush in her mouth. I slammed my door and went to the lunch room realizing I was to buisy slamming pucks into the garage to grab some food.

High School (Private RP)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Tara giggled then snapped another picture of her. She looked at it and laughed even harder. "This.....Is....So....Going....On the Internet!" She said showing Chrissy the picture. Dylan kept shooting hoops then decided to stop for right now. he into the Gus locker room and got some more deordarant and sprayed alittle more cologne on himself.

High School (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazichick
crazichick
StarStarStarStar
She giggled un controllably. "Dont!*breath*You! DARE!!!" Then Heather (pop. chick came in) HEATHER: "Well if it isn't loser one and two!! Really Talia!! Why hang out with this camra geek!? You have the potential to be as popular as well- ME!!!" She giggled like a snob Talia rolled her eyes "Because unlike you she has charicter and isn't some PLASTIC BARBIE DOLL!!!" She mocked heathers laugh

High School (Private RP)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well isn't it Plastic one and plastic two," Tara said mocking her voice. "Hey Heather hope ya know everyone hates you!" She said her voice full of hate. She then gave her a really to good to be true sweet smile.

High School (Private RP)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Tara rolled her eyes. "Heather who would want to be popular like you? All you are is fake and disliked." She said her voice full with confidence. 

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cute ;-)

Cute ;-)

Books You've Read! :)

What book are you currently reading?

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

Do coffins have life-time guarantees?

latest videos