Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

High School (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazichick
crazichick
StarStarStarStar
He walked into Math and stuck his tounge out at her. She giggled. "Mhmm thats why!"

-I've always thought this to be true!-

R.I.P *Piknic* ~you will be missed~

High School (Private RP)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Tara stuck her tongue out too. Then pushed him inside the classroom so she could get by him. She sat down and watched Tonys every move. Dylan laughed. "I guess so..."

High School (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazichick
crazichick
StarStarStarStar
Tony sat on her desk He heared a dissaproving grunt from the teacher "You mean this isn't my desk? Dang." he got up nd sat in frount of her "Thought it was." he whispered She giggled and mimicked him "I guess so...!" She said dumbly

High School (Private RP)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Tara giggled and rolled her eyes. "Hey Mr. Heights! Why did you do that? I would have just pushed him off" Shr said simply which made a few kids snicker.  Dylan stuck his tongue out at her. "It's not nice to mock people" I said in a teacherly voice

High School (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazichick
crazichick
StarStarStarStar
A girl giggled "He can sit on my desk ANYTIME!!" getting a couple uh-huh's from the other girls he pretended to hit her in the face "surrrreee!" "Its not nice to mock people!" she said dumbly again crossing her eyes and sticking out her tounge

High School (Private RP)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Thee teacher got called down to the office-- Tara sat on her desk, leaned her elbows on Tonys chair and propped her head on her hands. "You know I would " She said softly since his face was only a few inches away. Dylan sighed ad smiled "Talia, you are impossible" He teased.

High School (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazichick
crazichick
StarStarStarStar
"Bet?" He smiled HEATHER: I slid in detween No Bo0bs and Tony "Heyy Tony!" she squealed "But isn't that what makes me so... I dunno... Me!?" she giggled

High School (Private RP)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Tara- I roll my eyes at Heather and move away from his chair. I looked at him "What kind of bet?"  I asked completely ignoring Heather. Dylan laughed "Yes yes it does" He said

High School (Private RP)

Posted By:
crazichick
crazichick
StarStarStarStar
HEATHER: "Ignore that loser!" "The only loser I see is you!" he pushed her away "Now shoo!" I giggled and messed up his hair "haha now you look more... Natural."

High School (Private RP)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Tara giggled and lean back down onto his chair. "As you were saying?" She asked. Heather; She scoffed and flipped her hair, "You'll get him away from her sooner or later" her 'best friend' Chelsea said Dylan gasped "How dare you mess with my hair!" He teased then messed up her hair.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

The Beatles VS One Direction

Have you heard of 1D's new song?

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

KW Chat

latest videos