Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Jailbird School for Troubled Teens(ADVANCED) (open)

Posted By:
swigs_2095810 Lock
swigs_2095810
StarStarStarStar
PLOT:  Teens sent to Jailbird School were sentenced by the court system. Teens here are put in dorms and must wear uniforms, with numerous rules to follow, something they are not used to. It's main focus are for kids with drug or assault charges on their record. But having to keep relationships secret from the staff, and getting punished for swearing or backtalk, is all the more reason for these teens to be frustrated and lash out. RULES: 1. This is an ADVANCED roleplay. You must write paragraphs in each post for each character. If you are not obeying this rule, you will be asked to leave. 2. Grammar is a MUST. Not using proper punctuation and or spelling makes posts hard and annoying to read. I let accident typos slide, but if you constantly have bad grammar I will ask you to leave. 3. If you are speaking out of character, please put brackets around your writing, or parentheses. 4. No controlling another person's character, if you have a suggestion then comment on their profile, or speak to them politely in parentheses. If they disagree, that is the end of the discussion about it. 5. Forms must be descriptive, if they are not, I will ask you to edit it. 6. TWO character limit, MUST be different genders if you are using two characters in order to keep the gender balance.  FORM: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Why they were sent here: Back Story: (Optional) THIS ROLEPLAY IS CURRENTLY OPEN. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO ASK TO JOIN. PLEASE JUST POST YOUR FORMS NOW.

"So believe you're who you are. And stay in character. But at the end of the day, the trees all get wheeled away. And you'll be standing alone on a well-lit stage."

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Posted By:
Forest_Lights_2110738 Lock
Forest_Lights_2110738
StarStarStar
Name: Mason Jackson Age: Seventeen Looks: Personality: Short - Tempered.  Narcissistic.  Out Spoken. Protective. Soft Hearted (He hides this attribute)  Why they were sent here: At school he would continuously get into arguments with his teachers and get in fights with his fellow class mates. He also got caught beating a member of another gang with a steel pipe.  Back Story: Mason is an orphan, he has no immediate family so he's been on his own since he was fourteen. He lived on the streets so naturally he got involved with gangs and fights. Since he was too young to actually be in the gang they paid him for being their 'watchdog'. One of the gang members took him in as his own kid and also taught him how defend himself better so Mason wouldn't be a dead weight for the gang.  Mason doesn't dabble in drugs or stealing, the only thrill he likes is fighting. He isn't interested in anything other than fighting and finishing school.

"This mortal form has become weak, I need subsistence" - Thor smile

"I've always heard well that's life or that's back luck, oh it's too much or I'll do it tomorrow. I've listened to that kind of mealy mouthed comments so many times. I always knew that the people saying those things would never actually do anything about it anyway." Kazuma Torisuna

Posted By:
swigs_2095810 Lock
swigs_2095810
StarStarStarStar
[Cool, you can start since no one else is joining right now]

"So believe you're who you are. And stay in character. But at the end of the day, the trees all get wheeled away. And you'll be standing alone on a well-lit stage."

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Posted By:
SReid182
SReid182
StarStarStarStar
Name: Remy Cole Age: 16 Looks: Tall and thin with pale skin and black hair. Remy has dark blue eyes tinted with green in the sunlight. Her hair is a dark dark brown so it appears black, but under bright light you can see it is brown with hints of red. Being a problem child from a bad home can have an effect on your looks. Remy is very skinny because of a lack of food around her house and her face and eyes are dull because of it too. Her lip is pierced and she prefers to wear a little hoop or a 'diamond' stud. She has nice curves and is very pretty, though she looks a bit scary when she gets angry. Personality: Remy is a bomb waiting to explode. She is short tempered and down right mean when it comes down to it. Her attitude towards everyone is disrespectful and tastless, and thats just how she likes it. She finds that if you attack before anyone attacks you, you wont get hurt as easily. The rudeness and hate is a shield that she clings to with all of her might. Deep down, she is troubled and needs to be helped. Deep down, she is a sweet and shy little girl just looking to be loved by someone because of the lack of love she has at home. Why She was sent: Remy has a history. It started young, at the age of 10 when she had smashed a car window with a rock. From there, she has accounts of pety theft, breaking and entering, and small fires set in abandoned houses. What threw her in here was her worst offense yet. After being harrassed by a group of kids in her neighberhood, she had been prepared as she walked home from school. When the kids tried to harm her this time, She drew a knife on them and seriously injured one kid, living him in serious condition due to stab wounds and the other boy had a mild concusion from 'falling' and hitting his head on the concrete. She was almost sent to jail on attempted murder, but the state sent her here instead. Back Story: Remy's parents were killed in a house fire when she was six. Since then she has been sent from foster home to foster home. Each one is worse. This girl has been beaten by foster parents, and attacked physically and mentally by other kids in the homes. She has a history of depression and had tried to run away on multiple occasions. Remy is very smart and does well in school because of her brightness. She wants to be a composer, always has. But has never had the money to get a key board or piano of her own. She taught herself to play on a school piano in third grade. She has played ever since.

I walk this empty street, on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams. Where the city sleeps and I'm the only one and i walk alone. - Green Day
The wonderful Billie Joe Armstrong.

Posted By:
Forest_Lights_2110738 Lock
Forest_Lights_2110738
StarStarStar
(I'm horrible at starting...SReid could you start? smile )

"This mortal form has become weak, I need subsistence" - Thor smile

"I've always heard well that's life or that's back luck, oh it's too much or I'll do it tomorrow. I've listened to that kind of mealy mouthed comments so many times. I always knew that the people saying those things would never actually do anything about it anyway." Kazuma Torisuna

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Write your username backwards (:

Write your username backwards (:

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

Whom did you last message? (on kw)

latest videos