Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Zumi High

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
We havve regular classes, here are the classes you can choose. Magic Music and Art Computers Zombieology Anime and Manga Writing Home Ed Copy and Paste: Name: Age: Gender: Personality: Looks: Magical Power(s)?: Me- Name:  Ms. Turnpower (I teach home ed) Age: 25 Gender: Female Personality: Mostly nice,clumsy,and fun Looks: brown hair, brown eyes, short hair, very pretty Magical Power(s)?: I can hypnotize you when I need too  Hiring Teachers!!

u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.

Zumi High

Posted By:
beautyalia
beautyalia
StarStarStarStar
Name: Thalia Age: 16 Gender: Female Personality: you'll see... Looks: Magic Power(s)?: Water and Earth Name: John Age: 18 Gender: Male Personality: you'll see... Looks: Magic Power(s)?: Fire and Wind

hehe...

Zumi High

Posted By:
Forest_Lights_2110738 Lock
Forest_Lights_2110738
StarStarStar
Name: ChoDai Torisuna Age: 17 Gender: Female Personality: Fun. Bubbly. Shy. Jokester. Looks:  Magical Power(s)?: Control Emotions (only uses for her defense) . Name: Mr. Kadokowa (Writing Teacher) Age: 22 Gender: Male Personality: Quiet. Smart. Secretive. Looks:  Magical Power(s)?:  Mind Reader (only uses when necessary).

"This mortal form has become weak, I need subsistence" - Thor smile

"I've always heard well that's life or that's back luck, oh it's too much or I'll do it tomorrow. I've listened to that kind of mealy mouthed comments so many times. I always knew that the people saying those things would never actually do anything about it anyway." Kazuma Torisuna

Zumi High

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
Mrs:Trumpower: Welcome to Zumi High! Hope you all have a wondeful time this year! We'll have lots of fun! I'll be teching Home Ed! But first, I'll give you a couple of minutes to mingle, and then we'll get to class. Magic is the first class!

Zumi High

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? If I can then this is my form slot... How many Charries can I have?

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Zumi High

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gupi1999" wrote:

May I join? If I can then this is my form slot... How many Charries can I have?
I don't care how many really...just over 10 and I start 2 get a little confused.

Zumi High

Posted By:
Forest_Lights_2110738
StarStarStar
ChoDai stood up when Mrs Trumpower was finished speaking. Mingle...It wasn't something ChoDai was the best at, she was so shy when it came to meeting new people. Luckily for her she wasn't the only one that was social akward. She looked over at a couple other students that were standing around, their cheeks as red as hers.  "Ouch." Mr. Kadokowa jerked his hand back from the shock from unplugging the over head projector. He had blown another bulb in the projector again. It was the thrid time he done it that morning. "Peace of junk" he grumbled as he put in a new light bulb. This time it worked. 

"I've always heard well that's life or that's back luck, oh it's too much or I'll do it tomorrow. I've listened to that kind of mealy mouthed comments so many times. I always knew that the people saying those things would never actually do anything about it anyway." Kazuma Torisuna

Zumi High

Posted By:
beautyalia
beautyalia
StarStarStarStar
Thalia smiled and walked over to a girl. She looked a bit shy and her cheeks were beet red. Thalia walked over and held out her hand. "Hi I'm Thalia!" she grinned her dimples on the sides of her cheeks. John walked over to the girl Thalia was talking to. "Hey," he smiled

hehe...

Zumi High

Posted By:
Forest_Lights_2110738
StarStarStar
"H-hi I'm ChoDai nice to meet you" ChoDai said to the both of them as she shook Thalia's hand and smiled. "Do you two know each other?" 

Zumi High

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Miss Isabelle Dever (Magic Teacher) Age: 22 Gender: Female Personality: To be seen... Looks:  Portrait her hair falls in soft ringlets when its out of her signature bun and her eyes are a meadow green Magical Power(s)?: She can control people, though it drains her so she rarely does it Name: Carduus Terra Age: 16 Gender: Female Personality: Not to nice Looks: Portrait her hair is waist length and her eyes a deep purple Magical Power(s)?: Feline manipulation, communication and transformation. Name: James Stimson Age: 17 Gender: Male Personality: Very shy and pretty silent Looks:  his eyes are a chocolate brown and he isn't all guns and stuff, more the arty type. Magical Power(s)?: He can read relationships between people. (Looks in a second)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

waffles or pancakes