Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
name jezabell age 17 looks jezabell personality sweet and nice hates, ur guy. with a passion. name james age 17 looks James A. Macow personality. caring kind and is nice to evry one

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Chelsea Age: 17 Looks: Personality: Sweet, nice, attitude, random to everyone, nice to everyone, funny, James's bestfriends. ------------------ Name: Toby Age: 17 Looks: Personality: Jock, funny, basketball player, hates Jezabell with a passion, clever

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell "ewww!" i said as i walked with james paseed toby. james "jez be nice!!" i high fived toby. "hey dude!"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Toby I smirked at Jezabell but high fived James, "Who do you think is going to be your partner for the school trip to NYC?" Chelsea I walked into school and saw Jez, Toby and James. I walked up and smacked Toby in the head "You ba$tar|) you never woke me up this morning"

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell i hugged chelsea "finnaly some one not so disgusting!" i said looking at toby james. "be nioce!!!

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Chelsea I laughed then the bell rang, "We better go" As we wee walking to homeroom I narrowed my eyes at  Toby, "Your gonna get it at home.." Toby "Whatever Chels," I said to her and walked into to the classroom, "the partners names are on the board" I looked on the board and yelled "NO!" The same time Jezabell said "NO!" and Chelsea and James said "Yes!" And high fived each other.

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell "UGH!!! i cant work with this retard!!" i yelled. "ur going ot have to learn how to." the teacher said to me calmly. i looked at toby."u betr shape up! cuz no way am i doing all the work!" james "were parteners!" i said hapily

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Toby "Me shape up? You should try to!"  I said back to her. "Toby! Jezabell! Sit down so I ca explain what you and your partners are going to be doing!" The teacher yelled at us. I crossed my arms and sat down behind James.  Chelsea "Yay!" I said before sitting next to Jezabell. "Hey Jez sorry you have to be partners with my idiot brother," I whispered to her. Teacher- "Ok everyone! So since you know your partners, I'll explain what you and you're partner will be doing," Mrs. Smith looked around at everyone, "You and your partner will be doing everything together when we are in Italy  for 2 weeks, you'll be in the same hotel room, you may go out with other groups but other than that, you'll be with your partner."

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
james "how many beds will b in each room? " he questioned the teacher. jezabell looked at the teacher if she said onei was gonna die! i looked at toby. and mouthed i hate u!

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Toby 'The feeling is mutual,' I mouthed back at Jezabell. Mrs. Smith looked at James "2 beds, but I have a feeling that some of you are going to be using only 1 bed by the time the 2 weeks are up" I rolled my "Psh yeah right" I mumbled under my breath. Chelsea I raised an eye brow at the teacher. Ew weird AShe thought to herself. I looked at Jezabell and laughed at the look on her face.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

FAV SUBJECTS

Lets all lie!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

FAV SUBJECTS

latest videos