Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell "not with tht mutt!!" i said glaring at toby "whn r we leaving?" iasked the teacher james. " jez we r leaving today! she told  us tht yesterday!" jez looked at me "oh ya! thts y i brought my bags!!" she laughed but thn looked at toby and frowned

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Chelsea I laughed at James and Jez, "Jez your such an airhead sometimes," I looked at Toby "And for you don't do anything stupid" Toby I narrowed my eyes at Chelsea "Don't worry," I said glancing at Jez. "Okay everyone get your partner and get on the buses!" The teacher said alittle to cheerful. I rolled my eyes and looked at Jezabell.

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell "what do u want me to hold ur hand?" i asked sarcastic. purposly being mean james "they r gonna murder each othr!!"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Chelsea I nodded, "This going to be a long 2 weeks" Toby "Only in your dreams sweetheart," I said rolling my eyes.

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell "not evn thr." i said and walked out grabing my bags and climbedonto the bus james. "for thm not for us!:

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Chelsea "Yeah we'll we r going to have to listen to it," I said grabbing my stuff and running on the bus to sit with Jez. Toby I rolled my eyes and looked James. "Bus buddies?" I asked him.

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
james "sure but whn we get thr ur with jez!"i said jezabell "i sat in the way back and doddled

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Toby "Don't remind me," I said getting on the bus. Chelsea I sat next to Jez, "Whatcha drawing?"

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell "nothing!!" i said and shoved it in my bag."its nothing!" james "dont lie!"

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Toby I looked at him confused "Don't lie about what?" Chelsea I looked at her then the bag "What is ittttt?????" I said poking her.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Summer Jobs for 11 Year Olds

What does your hair look like right now?

What does your hair look like right now?

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)