Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
james. "she said the pic was of nothing." jezabell"no!!" i said" i wont tell anyone"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Toby "And?" I asked him. Chelsea I looked at her skeptical. I reached for her bag and pulled out her sketch book. 

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar

"lilmiss1041" wrote:

Toby "And?" I asked him. Chelsea I looked at her skeptical. I reached for her bag and pulled out her sketch book. 

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell i snached  it away form her. " its a secret!!" i said and put the sketch book back james."were ur friends. u can tell us."

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Toby I blinked in confusion. "Huh? What are you talking about?" I asked completely confused . Chelsea "But I'm your bestfriend!!" I said.

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell "fine!!" i showed chelsea the picture it was  a drawing of toby evry detail  was perfect."keep ur mouth shut about it or i will kill u!!!" i said james "let me see!1" "NOO"  jezabell yelled at me

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Chelsea My eyes widened and I gasped. "But you, and you, why did you, you like?" I stampered letting it sink in, then it hit me. "EWWIE!!" I whispered yelled. I winked at Jez then glared at James. "Your not going to see," I said then helped Jez put her book back in her bag. Toby I was completely confused. Why did Jez scream NO? What was James talking about? Why did Chelsea gasp then say Ew? All of things ran through my mind, "What. Is. Going. On?" I shouted over the bickering of the three.

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell i hit her arm"shut up! now dont say anything!" james "tell us!!! "

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Chelsea "Jez please, I'm not that much of a b!txxh to do that," I said smirking at the boys. Toby I raised an eyebrow at Chelsea, I'm going to know sooner or later.

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
james "toby  will kiss u if u dont tell us!!"  jezabell "  u kiss me and i will literllay rip ur head of!"

♥♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Remember when?

Remember when?

Remember when?

Favourite Sport?

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos