Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Toby "I never agreed to that!" I argued to James. Chelsea I bit my cheek from laughing, Sweetheart you'd like it I texted to Jez so no one would hear me say it.

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
james " come on shell tell u if u do! cuz she wouldnt want u too!!" jezabell txts not if its agasint his will i  laughed." not evn in ur dreams!!" i said to the boys

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Toby "Dude its Jez, she's not like that, that's more like Chels" I made a face at Jez "And I don't want too"  Chelsea I laughed at Jezabells text, the scoffed at Toby " Shut up dip $h!t"

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jame "ugh!!!! "  i said thn whispered in tobys ear,"make her tell u in the hotel." jezabell "I  heard tht!!" i yelled and smaked thm both om the heasd

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Toby I put my hand on my head. "Ow!" I said rubbing my head. I leaned over to James and whispered "Make Chelsea tell you in the hotel" Chelsea I narrowed my eyes at both of them then smacked them harder in the head.

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell "how bout no one tells u!?!"   james "i dont like tht idea!" i made puppy dogg eyes at chelsea "comeon pwease!!!! ill b ur best friend!!!"  

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Chelsea I bit my lip then smiled sweetly, "You already are my bestfriend," I said. Toby I kept poking Jezabell and repeating "Tell meeee!!" I looked up at her "Pretty Pwease with a cherry on top?" I asked like a little kid.

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
james "ummmm ill b ur bestest bestest bestest friend!!!" jezabell " i    dont    like     u." i said slowly. drawing each word out.

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Chelsea "I'm..Not..Telling..You," I said slowly so he could understand.   Toby "I   Already   Know    That" I mimicked her.

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell i smacked him hard "shut up!! we r here!!"i got out of the bus. james. "chel!!!! tell me!!!"

♥♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should abortion be legal?

Are They Really My BFFs?

Type Your KW Name As Fast As Possible!!!

Suicide isn't the answer.

latest videos