Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Toby "I never agreed to that!" I argued to James. Chelsea I bit my cheek from laughing, Sweetheart you'd like it I texted to Jez so no one would hear me say it.

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
james " come on shell tell u if u do! cuz she wouldnt want u too!!" jezabell txts not if its agasint his will i  laughed." not evn in ur dreams!!" i said to the boys

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Toby "Dude its Jez, she's not like that, that's more like Chels" I made a face at Jez "And I don't want too"  Chelsea I laughed at Jezabells text, the scoffed at Toby " Shut up dip $h!t"

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jame "ugh!!!! "  i said thn whispered in tobys ear,"make her tell u in the hotel." jezabell "I  heard tht!!" i yelled and smaked thm both om the heasd

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Toby I put my hand on my head. "Ow!" I said rubbing my head. I leaned over to James and whispered "Make Chelsea tell you in the hotel" Chelsea I narrowed my eyes at both of them then smacked them harder in the head.

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell "how bout no one tells u!?!"   james "i dont like tht idea!" i made puppy dogg eyes at chelsea "comeon pwease!!!! ill b ur best friend!!!"  

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Chelsea I bit my lip then smiled sweetly, "You already are my bestfriend," I said. Toby I kept poking Jezabell and repeating "Tell meeee!!" I looked up at her "Pretty Pwease with a cherry on top?" I asked like a little kid.

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
james "ummmm ill b ur bestest bestest bestest friend!!!" jezabell " i    dont    like     u." i said slowly. drawing each word out.

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Chelsea "I'm..Not..Telling..You," I said slowly so he could understand.   Toby "I   Already   Know    That" I mimicked her.

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell i smacked him hard "shut up!! we r here!!"i got out of the bus. james. "chel!!!! tell me!!!"

♥♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

How do you do a cartwheel???!!!

FAVORITES

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos