Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
(can u plz answer our othr rp too its called soul mates? plz aaand thxs.)

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Chelsea I kissed his lips back and laughed "You taste like cookie dough ice cream," I said unsticking my hair from my face. Toby i shook my head which made soda droplets fling everywhere, then I grabbed my ice cream and mushed it on her nose and smiled.

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell i laughed as one of the guys tht worked thr came up to us. "out out!!" he said with a heavy accent. i laughed and pulled tobyu up "lets get outta here" james  as we walked by the guy i took the rest of tobys ice cream and put it in the guys hair

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Chelsea  I laughed and rubbed it in Tobys here "There you look better," I teased. Toby "What the heck!" I yelled wiping the ice cream out of my hair and into James' hair.

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
james "oh no he didnt!! " i said snaping my fingers in a z formation jezabell " watch out chels james s changing teams!" james looked at me " i am not turning g @y!!!"

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Chelsea "Well let's see shall we?" I asked then leaned over and kissed him sweetly then pulled away. "I think we're good," I said. Toby I laughed then noticed how sticky I was. "Im all sticky!!" I whined 

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell " we can get back t othe room so we can take showers." i laughed and relized tht his hand was sticky agasint mine james "ALONE!!!!" i yelled at toby "nofunny buisness with my sisster!"

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Toby I pointed at him "I can say the same to you James!" I yelled back at him. Chelsea I rolled my eyes and leaned towards Jez, "And they saw we're immature," I say then winked.

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell "boys boys" i said putting a hand on each of their chests" u 2 can take a shower togethr." i said laughing and pointing at toby and james james "eww! i dont wanna see tht thing naked!!!"

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Chelsea I coughed and laughed "As if you guys haven't already," I pointed out. Toby I scrunched up my nose "No we haven't," I said at Chelsea, she just laughed "Practically, you guy only sleep in boxers, close enough to being naked."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

BELIEBER OR DIRECTIONER?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

About me