Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
(can u plz answer our othr rp too its called soul mates? plz aaand thxs.)

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Chelsea I kissed his lips back and laughed "You taste like cookie dough ice cream," I said unsticking my hair from my face. Toby i shook my head which made soda droplets fling everywhere, then I grabbed my ice cream and mushed it on her nose and smiled.

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell i laughed as one of the guys tht worked thr came up to us. "out out!!" he said with a heavy accent. i laughed and pulled tobyu up "lets get outta here" james  as we walked by the guy i took the rest of tobys ice cream and put it in the guys hair

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Chelsea  I laughed and rubbed it in Tobys here "There you look better," I teased. Toby "What the heck!" I yelled wiping the ice cream out of my hair and into James' hair.

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
james "oh no he didnt!! " i said snaping my fingers in a z formation jezabell " watch out chels james s changing teams!" james looked at me " i am not turning g @y!!!"

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Chelsea "Well let's see shall we?" I asked then leaned over and kissed him sweetly then pulled away. "I think we're good," I said. Toby I laughed then noticed how sticky I was. "Im all sticky!!" I whined 

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell " we can get back t othe room so we can take showers." i laughed and relized tht his hand was sticky agasint mine james "ALONE!!!!" i yelled at toby "nofunny buisness with my sisster!"

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Toby I pointed at him "I can say the same to you James!" I yelled back at him. Chelsea I rolled my eyes and leaned towards Jez, "And they saw we're immature," I say then winked.

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell "boys boys" i said putting a hand on each of their chests" u 2 can take a shower togethr." i said laughing and pointing at toby and james james "eww! i dont wanna see tht thing naked!!!"

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Chelsea I coughed and laughed "As if you guys haven't already," I pointed out. Toby I scrunched up my nose "No we haven't," I said at Chelsea, she just laughed "Practically, you guy only sleep in boxers, close enough to being naked."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Ebola Being Taken as a Joke, and Turned In...

We the Kidz

What/How are you feeling right now?

Name the user above you game

We the Kidz

latest videos