Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell i was shockeda t what he said " y wouldnt i?!" james  "oww!!"I said and got up and smacked her with  the pikllow"hahah"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Toby I gave her a look that said 'Duh' then said "Because you wuv me to much" I teased covering my face back with the pillow. Chelsea I got one of pillows and decided to push him off the bed instead. He landed on the ground with a thump and I immemdently started laughing.

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell i looked at him sliently. hes joking!! say somthing!! i thought to my slef"u wish!!" i said thn pushed him off the bed james. "oww dam it!!" i yelled thn pulled her down

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Toby I stayed in te floor for a few minutes, one thought kept running through me head, why did it take Jez a minute to respond? I popped back up and threw pillow at her. Chelsea "Ow $h!t James!" I yelped as he pulled me down, I rubbed my elbow, "Hurt me why dontcha"

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell i laugfhed and tackled him" stop or ill pound ur face into tht wall!!" i said pointing at the wall james.i heard jez yell "ima go check on thm!!  so they dont murder each othr!!" i ran in their room and saw jez on top of toby"WTF IS GOING ON!?!?!"

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Chelsea  I scrambled after him and almost bumped into him. I raised an eyebrow at Jez that clearly said "Omg you told him?" Toby I groaned "It's so not what it looks like," I glanced At Jez "This monster tackled me after I threw a pillow at her," I explained slowly.

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell i blushed and moved off of him." y r u guys staring at me?" james "idk mabe cuz we walked in on u on top of him!!!" i looked at her with big eyes. she was blushing"tell us whats going on!!"

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Toby "I just did," I said getting slightly annoyed, "What part of 'I don't like her' dont you understand?" Chelsea "James chill out, their Toby and Jez, they'd rather murder eachother than do whatever your thinking of," I said looking at Jez the whole ttime.

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell "ya tottaly. i hate u too...." i said not  able to look at any of thm i stared at the wall james."ummmm ok thn."

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Chelsea "Let's go," I said to James pulling him back to our room. Toby I watched them leave then snapped my fingers in front of Jezs face "Earth to Jezabell,"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

dreams vs reality

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Let's Talk About School!

something good

latest videos