Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell " u wish!" i siad and set my phone on the bed thn ran in the bathroom james "ur lying! she likes him!!"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Chelsea Jez help me! James keeps bugging me about it "I'm not lying," I said as I sent my text message. Toby  I heard her phone buzz, I quickly looked at the bathroom door, All good, I pressed the top button and saw the message, "Keeps bugging her about what?" I mumbled softy, I heard the toilet flush, I pressed the top button quick and quickly sat back on my bed.

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell idk!! just dont tell him tht l like toby!! ok?   i set my phone down and looked at toby he was still sitting on his bed."do u evr move?" i asked thn walked into the bathroom and strted brushing my hair humming quietly james. " y wouldnt she show us the picture??"

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Chelsea Oh god, ur brother is so annoying-_- okay I won't, "Because she doesn't want anyone to know what it is. Now Im ignoring you because your getting on my nerves," Toby I turned in my stomach and propped my head in my hands, "Happy?" I asked watching her.

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell "exstatic!" i said sarcasticly and shut the bathroom door. so i could change into some sweat pants. my phone beeped "can u see who sent tht?" i said thro the door as i canged into some new sweats. james. "fine ill b quiet! wanna get somhin to eat?"

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Toby "Um sure," I said, weird he thought while grabbing her phone, "Um Chels sent it and said 'Oh god your brother is so annoying, okay I won't,'" I raised an eyebrow at the text, "What is she talking about?" I asked, Chelsea I raised an eyebrow at him "Only if you promise to keep your mouth closed,"

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar

"lilmiss1041" wrote:

Toby "Um sure," I said, weird he thought while grabbing her phone, "Um Chels sent it and said 'Oh god your brother is so annoying, okay I won't,'" I raised an eyebrow at the text, "What is she talking about?" I asked, Chelsea I raised an eyebrow at him "Only if you promise to keep your mouth closed,"

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell " james and his annoying self! thxs!!" i said and pulled my hair into a pony tail james."i wil!!":

♥♥♥

school trip (private)

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Toby "Yup," I fell backwards on my bed and looked up at the ceiling "Why are you being somewhat nice to me?" I asked curiously. Chelsea I sighed "Okay fine, let's go then,"

school trip (private)

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
jezabell i came out of the bathroom." i figured since im stuck with u for 2 weeks. i should probably get used to u. and i dont feel like fighting with u for 2 whole weeks." i smiled james "yes!! im starving!!"

♥♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Slap The Keyboard :p

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

8 year old boy likes me

whats ur nickname ?

whats ur nickname ?

latest videos