Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

school for disturbed adolescense

Posted By:
skatedonthate123
skatedonthate123
StarStarStar
Molly D high school, is also a middle school, the school was made for kids who have psychical disabilities(paralyzed,loss of limbs,etc), mental disabilities(autism,depression,schitzophrenia,bipolar disorder.The school was also made for kids and teens who are in foster homes and their foster parents can't afford to send them to local schools. Rules: no cussing or anything gross try for good grammer. (saying things like: k,ttyl,by,etc are allowed) Name: Age: Reason for being at the school Grade: dorm number: Backround: looks:

"so, how long have you been working for the juvey-cops?"

Posted By:
skatedonthate123
skatedonthate123
StarStarStar
Name: Mercy Cummins. Age: 16 Reason for being at the school : has leg braces and can't walk properly,has schitz Grade: 10th dorm number: 235 Backround: her mom sent her to this school because the bullying in her old school was getting to the point where mercy tried to kill her teacher and classmates. she pauses when she's speaking,and she rocks back and fourth when she's upset or scared. She quiet and doesn't talk much and just pays attention to everyone else and knows their weknesses and strenths looks: she has long red hair and grey eyes,pale skin and she's 5'8

Posted By:
NightEmpress4
NightEmpress4
StarStarStarStar
I Have autism and I go to a normal public school.(shrugs)

Edit signature? In Soviet Russia, signature edits YOU!!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
skatedonthate123
skatedonthate123
StarStarStar
go ahead.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Mag Age: 16 Reason for being at the school: has schizoid personality disorder, she's also blind Grade: 10th dorm number: 232 Backround: Her mother died, and her father sent her to the school. Looks: has white cane and dark blue eyes [Sorry for the lazy form.]

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
skatedonthate123
skatedonthate123
StarStarStar
(totally fineBig Grin do you want to just start and others can join if they want?)

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure. You can go first, since it's yours.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
skatedonthate123
skatedonthate123
StarStarStar
(i'm going to make a new character if that's alright? disgauard my other one) Name: Aaron Valley Age: 16 Reason for being at the school :Was accused of murdering his little sister after she was found in the back yard,but he didn't it was an accident. a game gone wrong but he thinks he killed her, Grade: 10th dorm number: 289 Backround: His dad was killed in a bank robbery, he lived with his mom who as loving and he loved her deeply, he had a little sister named marcie and she was found in the backyard but the judge says it was him but it was an accident they were playing a game and she had suffocated underground. He has been living the lie and now believes it's true that he's a killer. looks:he has straight silky black hair that stops above his ears,pale skim,grey eyes,and he's 6ft tall.he has a speech problem that makes it so he pauses alot in his sentences (personality that i should add) he tends to observe people and knows their stregths and weaknesses. he's easily angered and can easily fall iin love,quiet and tends to "hide in shadows"

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
(Joiney, joiney, joiney, joining something new . . .) (Shut up, Kermit! Hi, I'm Kermit. May I join?) (Sorry for the different conversations, I'm arguing with myself) (May I [please] join?)

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos