Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

One Heck of a Prom. (ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
This year, the school prom is going to be amazing! Dresses, suits, corsages, boutonnieres, flowers, dances, you name it! Prom is going to be fantastic! Remember, the only people that are allowed to go to prom without being invited are Juniors and Seniors. Big Grin If not, better get asked! Form; Name: Age: (Seniors are seventeen and eighteen, Juniors are sixteen and seventeen, Sophomores are sixteen and fifteen, and Freshmen are fifteen and fourteen.) Grade: (Senior/Junior/Sophomore/Freshmen) Looks: (any pictures are okay) (do NOt say profile picture) Personality: (traits are fine) Other: (please say something, even if it's little.) Please ask to join and do not include parenthesized information on your form. Do  NOT plan on having someone else's character be your date. Just go with the flow. Thank you.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sebastian "Bastian" Reynolds. Age: 16. Grade: Junior. Looks: Personality: He's kind and has a very affectionate soft side. His demeanor is probably even softer than his looks, if that's possible. He's cool, calm, and collected. He doesn't like to be mean to people, but some times things just come out wrong. Other: He's very nervous about asking someone to prom, and doesn't want to ruin in the event.

let

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kahmira Grace Rein Age: 15 Grade: Freshmen Looks: Kahmira has very light skin, with freckles sprinkled across her pale cheeks. Her hair is dark brown and reaches the middle of her back. Her eyes are a blueish purple color, but her hair sweeps over her left eye. [ Do I need dress? ] Personality: She is very shy, but when you get to know her she is very lovable. Kahmira tries not to speak her mind, but sometimes she can't hold it back. [I dunno! D: ] Other: She is easily amused, and can't wait for prom? [ lul... xD ] Some people call her Grace, and others have nicknames decending from 'Kahmira'..

I'm back.
Deal with it.

Posted By:
beautyalia
beautyalia
StarStarStarStar
May I join? Name: Thalia Age: 16 Grade: Junior Looks: Personality: Outgoing, nice/mean, sarcastic, humorous, defensive Other: Thalia makes a really good first impression most of the time, because of that she's like in the middle of the popularity chain. She loves to make new friends but when it comes to love and relationships, she can be really oblivious. Thalia loves to sing, draw, write and play piano, though not many know about her talents of singing and pianoing. She is partially in the middle of the popularity chain because she gets goods grades and she is sometimes used by people. Thalia has an older brother named John. (I'll make the form for John in another post. sorry I'm on me tablet right now... ^_^'

hehe...

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
You may join! &that's okay. Some times I use my iPod, so I understand. xD

let

Posted By:
beautyalia
beautyalia
StarStarStarStar
Name: John Age: 18 Grade: Senior Looks: Personality: outgoing, positive, sincere, funny Other: John is ranked at the top of the popularity chain and gets asked out a lot, but he really doesn't like girls who ask him out. He's so popular because he's the captain of the swim team, student body president, and plays the ukelele and guitar. John also sings a little too. He is Thalia's older brother.

hehe...

Posted By:
beautyalia
beautyalia
StarStarStarStar

"onlyindarkness" wrote:

You may join! &that's okay. Some times I use my iPod, so I understand. xD
T-hanks! smile

hehe...

Posted By:
Forest_Lights_2110738 Lock
Forest_Lights_2110738
StarStarStar
May I join? smile

"This mortal form has become weak, I need subsistence" - Thor smile

"I've always heard well that's life or that's back luck, oh it's too much or I'll do it tomorrow. I've listened to that kind of mealy mouthed comments so many times. I always knew that the people saying those things would never actually do anything about it anyway." Kazuma Torisuna

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

"Forest_Lights" wrote:

May I join? smile
Sure!

let

Posted By:
Forest_Lights_2110738 Lock
Forest_Lights_2110738
StarStarStar
Name: Kanami Torisuna Age: 17 Grade: Senior Looks:  Personality:  Once you get to know her she's not to shy, she's acutally really bubbly. She's really out spoken and stands for what she believes in. Determination is what drives her to do her best in school. That's why she's one of the top ones in her class. Other: She really likes to make friends with people, but her shyness holds her back. (If we end up need another boy or girl for character balance, I'd be glad to make an extra character if that's okay. smile )

"This mortal form has become weak, I need subsistence" - Thor smile

"I've always heard well that's life or that's back luck, oh it's too much or I'll do it tomorrow. I've listened to that kind of mealy mouthed comments so many times. I always knew that the people saying those things would never actually do anything about it anyway." Kazuma Torisuna

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

which movie do u want to see when it comes...

The Banning Game

Omg Help Dx

Omg Help Dx