Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

{}Difference{} Institute For Special Children

Posted By:
rasberrygelato
rasberrygelato
StarStarStarStar
Story Line As a child, you were never just normal. Your parents, your school mates, your community, they saw you as a freak. You could do things they couldn't do. Things like flying, reading minds, telekinesis, reading emotions, reading auras. Nobody wanted to be around you. Your parents didn't know what to do. You begged them not to do anything, but they did anyways. They found a special school for you to go to, filled with "special children" your own age, and they shipped you off. Now, here you are. You now go to Difference, The Institute For Special Children.  Rules:  1) No god-modding. Like, dude, are you freaking kidding me? Just don't. Don't know what God-Modding is? It's pretty much this: Bob says "Billy, what do you want to eat?" Billy says "I don't know, mac and cheese?" If Billy's not your character, lay off. Let the other person use their character, and you use yours.  2) No power playing. Your character can not be perfect. If you're in a fight, you can't be like, "dodges punch, kicks in the balls (doesn't miss) and kills him." That's a mixture of god-modding and powerplaying. You can see how this might be annoying.   3) Don't be too dramatic. Don't get me wrong, you CAN be dramatic. What fun is an RP if there's no drama at all? But don't try to get the whole story-line to revolve around you, and don't be overly dramatic, like your character dying or something.   4) dnt tlk lyk diz. I swear, you better write like your writing a freaking paper for school, because if I have to guess at what your saying, you're out. Pronto.   5) When your out of character (OOC), put your words in () or [] or {}    7) Make one boy and one girl. I don't give a flying turd if you're bad at roleplaying guys. So am I. So suck it up. (: 8: If you read the rules, write "Difference" at the bottom of your form. If you didn't, sorry, you won't be accepted until you do it.  Dorms:: 1 Wisteria & Sophie 2 Naomi & Raven 3 Eathon/Brandon & Christian 4 Xavier & Alex 5 Krist 6 7 8 9 10 Mrs. Simmons (Dorm for one, also nurses office.) (Will add more if needed. Two people to a dorm. Must be same gender.)Form For Students :: Full Name :: Nickname :: Gender :: Age(6-18 ) ::  Sexuality :: Boyfriend/Girlfriend(Update When Needed!) :: Personality(Can NOT be "you'll see. That's annoying as heck.) :: Pet(Optional) :: Dorm Number :: Powers :: Looks (Anime or description) :: Passcode :: Other :: My Character Forms Full Name :: Wisteria Elaine Hoven Nickname :: Wisty Gender :: Female Age(6-18 ) :: 17 Sexuality :: Straight. Boyfriend/Girlfriend :: None.  Personality :: Wisty used to be closed off, secretive and full of hate. But ever since she was sent off to Difference, she's warmed up to people again. She's actually very talkative and happy, but she has a horrible temper, and if you get in her face, she'll snap.  Pet(Optional) :: She has a cat named Lilac. Lilac is gray with purple eyes.  Dorm Number :: One Powers :: Reading Minds.  Looks (Anime or description) :: Since I'm an idiot, and can't seem to figure out how to post pictures on the forums, (if someone could please tell me, I'd be super grateful!), I'm writing a description. Otherwise, I'd post a pic. Wisteria has strawberry blonde hair, and brown eyes. She's a mixture of tan and pale. She's pretty tall, too.  Other :: N/A Full Name :: Rochelle Kinly Simmons Nickname :: Mrs. Simmons  Gender :: Female Age(6-18 ) :: 36 Sexuality :: Straight Boyfriend/Girlfriend(Update When Needed!) :: Widowed Personality(Can NOT be "you'll see. That's annoying as heck.) :: Mrs. Simmons is super-nice, and she's a really great teacher. She's loving, and she actually cares about your problems when you have them.  Pet(Optional) :: None Dorm Number :: 10/Nurse's Office Powers :: Healing by touch Looks (Anime or description) :: She has dirty-blonde hair, hazel eyes, and tan-ish skin. She's sort of plump and wears a lot of plad clothing.  Other :: She's the main teacher, headmistress and school nurse.  Full Name :: Christian James Patterson Nickname :: Chris Gender :: Male Age(6-18 ) :: 16 Sexuality :: Straight Boyfriend/Girlfriend(Update When Needed!) :: Not yet. Personality(Can NOT be "you'll see. That's annoying as heck.) :: Chris is lovable and sweet. He's a really cool guy, but if you get on his bad side, you're on it forever. Pet(Optional) :: None Dorm Number :: 3 Powers :: Telepathy (talks to sea animals :3) Looks (Anime or description) :: Black hair, brown eyes, pale-ish skin sorta. Tall. Other :: N/A Have fun. Join. And stuff. Make sure you're on a lot and active on this RP.

Yeah, that "hot" picture of yourself? I saw it on
google.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(to post a pic go under your pic and go to the embed code Aand copy and paste it under your form or you can have it under your signature) Full Name: Jazmine Sophia Black Nicknane: Soph Gender: Female Age(6-1Cool:16.5 Sexuality: Straight Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None yet Personality: Soph has always been out going,she isn't the shy quiet type at all.She can be loud and random.Soph is very protective over the people she loves(now).She is very talkitive and happy.Soph can have a bad attitude if someone messes with her.Soph can be the nicest person but lay a hand on her and you are trying to die.Soph like to be in control.She is a flirt and likes to fight sometimes.Soph is a girly girl but will hang with the guys to.She is great with chilrdren. Pet: none Dorm: One Powers:she can heal people by touch or hurt them with her mind can also charm speak Looks:ppl Other:: None Full Name: Eathan Brandon Smith Nickname: Brandon Gender: Male Age: 17 Sexuality: Straight Boyfriend/Girl friend: Not yet Personality: Brandon likes to fight.He can be quiet and sercetive but he does it to protect people.Brandon might niot seem like the nicest guy but he actually is.He loves to fight. Pet: None Dorm: three Powers: he can read minds and can talk to you in your mind Looks: ppl Other: None

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
rasberrygelato
rasberrygelato
StarStarStarStar
{Do you want to start, or do you wanna wait for more people? Also, I'll try to post my pics}

google.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(i would say start but i think we might need another teen guy to atleast kinda make it work lol) (ok)

please join

Posted By:
rasberrygelato
rasberrygelato
StarStarStarStar
{I can make another guy. Big Grin Just a sec.} Full Name :: Christian James Patterson Nickname :: Chris Gender :: Male Age(6-18 ) :: 16 Sexuality :: Straight Boyfriend/Girlfriend(Update When Needed!) :: Not yet.  Personality(Can NOT be "you'll see. That's annoying as heck.) :: Chris is lovable and sweet. He's a really cool guy, but if you get on his bad side, you're on it forever.  Pet(Optional) :: None Dorm Number :: 3 Powers :: Telepathy (talks to sea animals :3) Looks (Anime or description) :: Black hair, brown eyes, pale-ish skin sorta. Tall.  Other :: N/A Sorry lazy form

google.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(kk)

please join

Posted By:
rasberrygelato
rasberrygelato
StarStarStarStar
{Idk if it worked? Can't see my post. o.o) {NVM. Big Grin Wanna start now?}

google.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(it didnt) Soph walked into her new dorm.She wondered who she would share the room with.She hoped it was someone she could get along with.Soph sat her bags down on her bed.She was upset. Brandon walked into dorm 3 he was in a i dont care mood.He was tired of people talking about him.

please join

Posted By:
rasberrygelato
rasberrygelato
StarStarStarStar
Wisty opened the door. "Hello?" she walked in and threw her duffel bag onto her bed. Chris opened the door to his dorm. He hoped he wasn't going to have to share it with some stupid punk.  {Okay. I'm deleting Damon... Too many characters to handle. :P)

google.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Soph said"Hi..Im Sophia I go by Soph." Brandon heard some one. (how old is chris)

please join

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

We the Kidz

Nicknames by Livi x3

latest videos