Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

{}Difference{} Institute For Special Children

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"samanthapandaw" wrote:

(ugh... my form is being approved..... check in my board posts. i'll comment you the pics.)
(Read the rules..you'll find the passcode..)

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Xavier shook his head and stared at the clock, wishing that he could be somewhere else.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(hh-oh... i actually put that at the very bottom under both my forms.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(wow)

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
rasberrygelato
rasberrygelato
StarStarStarStar
Mrs. Simmons sighed, looking up. "Okay guys. Time for lunch. The cafeteria is serving... um, salads, and corndogs. I think," she said. Wisty rolled her eyes. "Salads and corndogs. Psh." she stood up and walked out. Chris got up and looked at Mrs. Simmons. "Where's the cafeteria?" he asked. Mrs. Simmons smiled. "Down the hall," she said. Chris nodded and left the room. 

Yeah, that "hot" picture of yourself? I saw it on
google.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(Almost forgot, Naomii's a vegetarian..) Naomii and Xavier walked out of the class "Good thing they have salads.."Naomii thought aloud as they walked toward the cafeteria.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
may i join? Full Name :: Raven Fortuna Knight Nickname :: Raven Gender :: F Age(6-18 ) ::  15 Sexuality :: straight Boyfriend/Girlfriend(Update When Needed!) :: none yet Personality(Can NOT be "you'll see. That's annoying as heck.) :: Raven doesnt talk alot, and can be a bit shy. if she does warm up to you, she's kinda nice. if she dislikes you, she's pretty scary and a bit sadistic towards you. she's sarcastic and smart. loves music. Pet(Optional) :: a raven named Elenor Dorm Number :: 2 Powers :: reads minds Looks (Anime or description) ::rp 14 no wings. Passcode :: difference Other :: plays the drums and sings, almost always wears the black fingerless gloves in the picture, clothes are all black and red, normally wears black combat boots. almost always has a pair of heaphones on, writes music Full Name :: Alex Joseph Grey Nickname :: Alex Gender :: M Age(6-18 ) ::  16 Sexuality :: straight Boyfriend/Girlfriend(Update When Needed!) :: no Personality(Can NOT be "you'll see. That's annoying as heck.) :: quiet, artistic, and smart. gets along with most people. loves music. Pet(Optional) :: n/a Dorm Number :: 4 Powers :: telekinesis Looks (Anime or description) :: no wings Passcode :: difference Other :: doesnt dress like the picture, normally wears a random plaid tee, jeans, and black sneakers. plays bass guitar. 

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(oh joy, it worked.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
rasberrygelato
rasberrygelato
StarStarStarStar
Accepted. XD Wisty stared at the immense cafeteria, which had a Subway, Starbucks, and the school lunch line. Wisty ran straight to Starbucks and got a tall latte and a cake pop. Chris rolled his eyes at Wisty and went to the school lunch line to get a corndog and a soda. 

Yeah, that "hot" picture of yourself? I saw it on
google.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(Goodie, Naomii and X have roomies!) Naomii sat at a table, she wasn't really hungry at the moment, Xavier went through the lunchline for a corndog, when he got back to the table Naomii looked at him. "Carnivore.." She muttered. "Dinosuar.."Xavier retaliated, They both looked at eachother then laughed

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

funny

FEARS!!

FEARS!!

Good Night! is it Night there now?

FEARS!!

We the Kidz

latest videos