Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

H.C.O.N.A.T.L {High Cases of Normal Average Teen Lifes}

Posted By:
Devilsh Angel
Devilsh Angel
StarStarStar
Experience love, problems, and drama! Three years, one life, and a group of teens! Can you surive, mean girls, delinquents, annoying teachers, and reletionships. Live a teenage life, broken hearts, enemies, and betrayal. Live a life. A teen's life. Name: Age: Gender: Personality: Looks: Family: Bio:

Dreams will shatter, even ones you did, so make alot many at a time and look out for the easter bunny!Don't say I did warn u beacause I didnt. Vampire Big Grin, because I just here to kill after all. smile
Bunny Angels
Bunny Devils
Lazy Bunnys

Posted By:
Devilsh Angel
Devilsh Angel
StarStarStar
Name: Miria Age: 14 Gender: F Looks: light tan, blue shiny eyes, and medium red hair, sharp tooth at right side of mouth Personality: playful, childish, fast, sweet tooth, good cook, and awesome with kids Bio: Parents died at age 12 and left her nephews, June, and Kari to her to take care of, age 7 and 5. (June is a boy, Kari is a girl.) Wants to be a owner of a cafe. Family: June and Kari, Emald; cat.

Dreams will shatter, even ones you did, so make alot many at a time and look out for the easter bunny!Don't say I did warn u beacause I didnt. Vampire Big Grin, because I just here to kill after all. smile
Bunny Angels
Bunny Devils
Lazy Bunnys

Posted By:
CallumTheDude_2125423 Lock
CallumTheDude_2125423
StarStarStar
Name: Callum Age: 15 Gender: Male Looks: nice tan has six pack wears Chinos Converses adidas mens bag baseball jacket Family: Has a big sister called Mollie who is 19 he lives with his dad and his sister Bio he is a nice lad always up for a laugh is a flirt and all the girls love him Personality; Cool, Gets along with everyone

Y O L O
you only live once

So make the most out of it

Posted By:
Devilsh Angel
Devilsh Angel
StarStarStar
Put personality, then you can join.

Bunny Angels
Bunny Devils
Lazy Bunnys

Posted By:
We Will Rise
We Will Rise
StarStarStar
Name: Chastity Rae Age: 14 Gender: Female Personality: Laidback, cool Looks:☺ Family: None. Mom and Dad died. My grandma took care of me for a month sent me here and died too

What doesn't break us makes us stronger.

Posted By:
Devilsh Angel
Devilsh Angel
StarStarStar
Sad, TT_TT, u can join.

Bunny Angels
Bunny Devils
Lazy Bunnys

Posted By:
CallumTheDude_2125423 Lock
CallumTheDude_2125423
StarStarStar

"Devilsh Angel" wrote:

Put personality, then you can join.
Done.

Y O L O
you only live once

So make the most out of it

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I join, I wanna join, Can I, Can i can I?) Joanthan 14 Guy He's got an interesting personality, but mostly he's a propper person Mom and Dad, Only Chlld His mom's from the UK and His dad's from Germany, He's livid in New York, so he has quite a few ways of talking. Emily *em* 14 Girl She's quiet and sticks to herself, she has a SERIOUS fear of talking to people Mom Dad, Little sister She has a little sister, and thats basically one of the only people she'll talk to,

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Devilsh Angel
Devilsh Angel
StarStarStar
Sure! But when changing characters put name at top, because you cant be like, Blake and lisa enter Here are the papers Holly: I dont like you blake But Im lisa! Holly: oh. Sike Im blake!

Bunny Angels
Bunny Devils
Lazy Bunnys

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm bumping up random rp's.. I guess this rp's worth BUMPing..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos