Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

H.C.O.N.A.T.L {High Cases of Normal Average Teen Lifes}

Posted By:
Devilsh Angel
Devilsh Angel
StarStarStar
Experience love, problems, and drama! Three years, one life, and a group of teens! Can you surive, mean girls, delinquents, annoying teachers, and reletionships. Live a teenage life, broken hearts, enemies, and betrayal. Live a life. A teen's life. Name: Age: Gender: Personality: Looks: Family: Bio:

Dreams will shatter, even ones you did, so make alot many at a time and look out for the easter bunny!Don't say I did warn u beacause I didnt. Vampire Big Grin, because I just here to kill after all. smile
Bunny Angels
Bunny Devils
Lazy Bunnys

Posted By:
Devilsh Angel
Devilsh Angel
StarStarStar
Name: Miria Age: 14 Gender: F Looks: light tan, blue shiny eyes, and medium red hair, sharp tooth at right side of mouth Personality: playful, childish, fast, sweet tooth, good cook, and awesome with kids Bio: Parents died at age 12 and left her nephews, June, and Kari to her to take care of, age 7 and 5. (June is a boy, Kari is a girl.) Wants to be a owner of a cafe. Family: June and Kari, Emald; cat.

Dreams will shatter, even ones you did, so make alot many at a time and look out for the easter bunny!Don't say I did warn u beacause I didnt. Vampire Big Grin, because I just here to kill after all. smile
Bunny Angels
Bunny Devils
Lazy Bunnys

Posted By:
CallumTheDude
CallumTheDude
StarStarStar
Name: Callum Age: 15 Gender: Male Looks: nice tan has six pack wears Chinos Converses adidas mens bag baseball jacket Family: Has a big sister called Mollie who is 19 he lives with his dad and his sister Bio he is a nice lad always up for a laugh is a flirt and all the girls love him Personality; Cool, Gets along with everyone

Y O L O
you only live once

So make the most out of it

Posted By:
Devilsh Angel
Devilsh Angel
StarStarStar
Put personality, then you can join.

Bunny Angels
Bunny Devils
Lazy Bunnys

Posted By:
We Will Rise
We Will Rise
StarStarStar
Name: Chastity Rae Age: 14 Gender: Female Personality: Laidback, cool Looks:☺ Family: None. Mom and Dad died. My grandma took care of me for a month sent me here and died too

What doesn't break us makes us stronger.

Posted By:
Devilsh Angel
Devilsh Angel
StarStarStar
Sad, TT_TT, u can join.

Bunny Angels
Bunny Devils
Lazy Bunnys

Posted By:
CallumTheDude
CallumTheDude
StarStarStar

"Devilsh Angel" wrote:

Put personality, then you can join.
Done.

Y O L O
you only live once

So make the most out of it

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I join, I wanna join, Can I, Can i can I?) Joanthan 14 Guy He's got an interesting personality, but mostly he's a propper person Mom and Dad, Only Chlld His mom's from the UK and His dad's from Germany, He's livid in New York, so he has quite a few ways of talking. Emily *em* 14 Girl She's quiet and sticks to herself, she has a SERIOUS fear of talking to people Mom Dad, Little sister She has a little sister, and thats basically one of the only people she'll talk to,

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Devilsh Angel
Devilsh Angel
StarStarStar
Sure! But when changing characters put name at top, because you cant be like, Blake and lisa enter Here are the papers Holly: I dont like you blake But Im lisa! Holly: oh. Sike Im blake!

Bunny Angels
Bunny Devils
Lazy Bunnys

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm bumping up random rp's.. I guess this rp's worth BUMPing..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With 'S'

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Words that start with A