Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Mythical High School

Posted By:
lionheart12
lionheart12
StarStarStarStarStar
2458: There s a high school on Earth that was convicted of cild executions. What the authorities didn't know was that the kids weren't dead; they were mutated. Each person who as gone through the process has been living there ever since. Current time: 2698 The high school is now under govement orders: train the "monsters" to defend Earth. Can they do that? Between the love and the hate between the students, who knows. Form: Name: Age: Species: Powers: Other: Mine: Name: Tyler Harlon Age: 17 Species: Shapeshifter Powers: Able to shift into any animal Other: N/A

UNSF OIC

Spartan-117: KIA
Spartan-129: KIA

United Nations Special Forces:
No Mercy, No Casualties

UNFS OIC: Spartan 230

Program Recall:
Operation Spartan Shield

Mythical High School

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Naomii 16 Shadow Master Shadow/darkness related powers, (I'll explain thoughout rp, but its not a lot..) Naomii: official look

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Mythical High School

Posted By:
SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327
StarStarStarStarStar
May I Join?? Name: Fiona Age:16 Species: Wizard Powers:Fire Other: N/A

please take this awkward mias as a gesture of friendship

mias why

Mythical High School

Posted By:
Peoasp
Peoasp
StarStarStarStar
May I join? If so, Name: Kimmi Tuskiga Age: 15 Species: Nagina Powers: common venomous snake abilities, high heat & pressure tolerance Other: From waist down is a gold snake

The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat. - Lily Tomlin

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

Awesome roleplays that you should join:

Immortality,
and
My rp город мифа, both in the fantasy section.

Warrior Rp in general roleplay

Mythical High School

Posted By:
pandalover919
pandalover919
StarStarStarStar
Name: Sarah Smith Age: 14 Species: shape shifter Powers: can transfofm into anything, reciving thier powers in the process, turns back whenever she/i dont kill for 24  hours. example: turns into vampire can not be injured and sucks blood to kill victoms Other: black hair, red eyes, pale skin when normal. blood thirsty, loves to kill

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

The Fault In our Stars! ♥

The KW bar goes down with the page?

no one gets me

latest videos