Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

High school (Open :))

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay then what should it be about.)

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
ICSparksFlyWhenEvrUSmile♥Tori
ICSparksFlyWhenEvrUSmile♥Tori
StarStarStarStar
(Can I join?) Name: Tristen Age: 17 Looks: Gorgeous! Wearing: Axe Personality: Preston is energetic, outgoing,  and a total goofball. He loves to pull jokes of people and he likes to get down and dirty. He tries to live life with no regrets and is a big party animal. He has a rep of being a troublemaker and is proud of it. He is a little mysterious and never backs out on a fight.  He can be kind of a jerk at times and is a flirt with a dirty mind.He is adventurous and almost everything about girls turns him on and get's a little shy around them but doesn't always show it.  Most people can't take him seriously cause he is known to be the type of guy who always get's into trouble. He is rarely ever  serious, but he still stands up for his friends no matter what. He tries not to show his feelings most of the time and he has a horrible has a temper but tries to control it. He doesn't care what people think about him and is fearless. __ Name: Khloe Age: 16 Looks: Wearing: Summer chillin Personality: Khloe is loud, wild, random, adventurous and energetic.  She is bright, creative and a bit stubborn. She loves to have fun and is a big fan of parties and defiantly fearless. She is a go with the flow type of girl and likes to get down and dirty. She is a really big flirt and likes to tease the boys. She's extremely sarcastic with an attitude and mouth. She speaks her mind and doesn't care what people think of her. She loves the feeling of getting in trouble. Other: She is Kenzie's twin sister, and they are both cheerleaders. Name: Mackenzie (Kenzie) Age: 16 Looks: Wearing: Summer blue plaid Personality: Practically just like Khloe's.

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

"ICSparksFlyWhenEvrUSmile♥Tori" wrote:

(Can I join?) Name: Tristen Age: 17 Looks: Gorgeous! Wearing: Axe Personality: Preston is energetic, outgoing, and a total goofball. He loves to pull jokes of people and he likes to get down and dirty. He tries to live life with no regrets and is a big party animal. He has a rep of being a troublemaker and is proud of it. He is a little mysterious and never backs out on a fight. He can be kind of a jerk at times and is a flirt with a dirty mind.He is adventurous and almost everything about girls turns him on and get's a little shy around them but doesn't always show it. Most people can't take him seriously cause he is known to be the type of guy who always get's into trouble. He is rarely ever serious, but he still stands up for his friends no matter what. He tries not to show his feelings most of the time and he has a horrible has a temper but tries to control it. He doesn't care what people think about him and is fearless. __ Name: Khloe Age: 16 Looks: Wearing: Summer chillin Personality: Khloe is loud, wild, random, adventurous and energetic. She is bright, creative and a bit stubborn. She loves to have fun and is a big fan of parties and defiantly fearless. She is a go with the flow type of girl and likes to get down and dirty. She is a really big flirt and likes to tease the boys. She's extremely sarcastic with an attitude and mouth. She speaks her mind and doesn't care what people think of her. She loves the feeling of getting in trouble. Other: She is Kenzie's twin sister, and they are both cheerleaders. Name: Mackenzie (Kenzie) Age: 16 Looks: Wearing: Summer blue plaid Personality: Practically just like Khloe's.
(yepp smile)

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? Name: Jared “Leon” Spirit Age: 19 Grade: 11 Looks: Will post Personality: Kind, loving, helpful, can be dark and mysterious. Other: Plays music and rarely sings his feelings. Sam is his cousin. Name: Sam Stone Age: 17 Grade: 11 Looks: Looking Personality: The same as her cousin. Other: She was sexually abused at the age of 14. She also plays music and sings her feelings through songs.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar

"Molly47426" wrote:

(Okay then what should it be about.)

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(Now I remember this, no one hadn't said anything to my girl yet.)

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

does anyone go to bed in the morning?!

Kd22

We the Kidz

latest videos