Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Middle School

Posted By:
Leveron
Leveron
StarStar
"Welcome to Ventury Middle School. I am your principal, Javey Lowes. You are about to experience three full years in this school. This is different than the elementary school that you are used to. It is bigger, so you are liable to get lost. The teachers will certainly NOT baby you. You will have a lot of homework. I'd like to share that many students that have gone here have had more success than most others. When you graduate here in twenty-fifteen, I hope that you will have learned more than you ever thought you could. Thank you for listening." The rules are simple Since we are SIXTH graders, sex is definately NOT allowed. You will not use curse words. How to enter your info: Name: Looks: Personality: Popular or not?: My info: Name: Chloe Leveron Looks: Brunette with blue eyes and braces.  Personality: Chloe is nice, but she can be mean at times. She is very admirable, and a lot of guys like her. She has a lot of friends, but isn't snobby. Popular or not?: Popular 

Can't lose what you never had

Middle School

Posted By:
nutls333
nutls333
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jade Capper Looks: brown hair, sea green eyes, purple glasses Personality: shy, trustworthy, kind Popular or not?: notOther: She is deaf so she can't hear

smore, duh
This Is Marshy. Help he be ruler!!!
Need her embed code ask nutls333 or go to her photos
HEHEHE

Middle School

Posted By:
SmileyKiley:) Lock
SmileyKiley:)
StarStarStarStar
Name: Sydeney Looks: Brown eys,long black hair. Poupularity: Alot (of course shes class president!) Personallity: Friendly and can be moody at times.

SmileyKiley♥
PuppieLuv

Middle School

Posted By:
angel's swaq_2139075 Lock
angel's swaq_2139075
StarStar
My Info: Name: Angel Johnson Looks: am sexii Personality: loves money.have a crush on a popular guy.she have a rich family.hate her lil brother.loves to have fun.she have a nerdy side of her tht no ones knows so she kept it a secret. Popular or Not: Popular

Middle School

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Emily Sawyer Looks: Dark brown hair with light green eyes, freckles and light pink glasses. Personality: Emily is shy, but very nice and sweet. She's very hippie like and doesn't like to get into fights. But still, she can stand up for herself when she needs too. Popular or Unpopular: Popular.

Middle School

Posted By:
swaqqboii1 Lock
swaqqboii1
Star
Name: Shawn Johnson Looks: Personality: love 2 be rich.hate his lil sis Angel.hate when she call him lil.like 2 dance freestyle.do things bad nd dont care.his sis Angel is NOT popular.He is. Popular or Not: Popular

^thts my look for RP p.s dont hate lol^

Middle School

Posted By:
LoveFliesAway
LoveFliesAway
Star
Name:Quinn Scott Looks: Red hair, brown eyes, blue-framed glasses Personality: She is not very nice, but not mean. She's sarcastic, and she hates Chloe. Popular or Not? Popular.

Middle School

Posted By:
Leveron
Leveron
StarStar
Who wants to start?

Can't lose what you never had

Middle School

Posted By:
shemizcool
shemizcool
StarStarStarStar
 j.long middle smile

my love jesus christ

Middle School

Posted By:
LoveFliesAway
LoveFliesAway
Star
The name of this middle school is Ventury Middle

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

i really like him but

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

i really like him but

i really like him but

latest videos