Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Middle School

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tarin (just tarin) Looks: black medium swayed left hair, scar running down his left eye Personality: moody, rarely cheery, because of the 'accident' Popular or not?: not popular Other: is a saiyan, is japaneese. Tarin put all of is stuff away when he got to his locker. '13...27...4..Presto!' Tarin was heading to class when he ran into a girl. "Gomennasai. s-s-sorry"

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Middle School

Posted By:
beautyalia
beautyalia
StarStarStarStar
Name: Thalia Looks:  Personality: Thalia can be nice at times, outgoing and kind but she also has a dark side to her. She's pretty much like any other middle school girl crushing on someone. Thalia gets good grades and perfect attendance but is not a goodie two shoes, though she gets bullied by the popular kids sometimes. Whenever she likes somebody, for some reason she acts cold to that person. Thalia hates some of the popular kids but doesn't show it, she acts nice to everybody and gives them a chance, not only because her older John told her to. Popular or not?: Not Name: John Looks:  Personality: John can be very mysterious at times but he's actually a nice guy who can be immature at times. He gets good grades just like his sister but he is the captain of the swim team which makes him apparently a big deal. John is sometimes overprotective of his sister because she gets bullied very often.  Popular or not?: Popular

hehe...

Middle School

Posted By:
SuperCheerFan101 Lock
SuperCheerFan101
StarStarStarStar
Name: Jessica Wisely Looks: Long Brunette Hair, Blue Eyes, Always wears make-up, Make Up Colors: Light Blue eyeshadow, black mascara, plum lip gloss, brown and black eyeliner, light pink blush, and GLITTER!!!!! Personality: (really not me) Jessica's best friends Bri and Tori are kinda rude to other people, but she doesn't want to hurt anybody. So when ever they make somebody feel bad she goes over and says "I'm so sorry about what my friends are doing!" She doesn't mean to hurt anybody. She is sweet, friendly, and loves everyone. Hobbys: Cheer, Hanging out with Bri and Tori THIS IS NOT REALLY ME!!!!

SUPERKIKI, razzledazzle, The Blonde Nerd Wink purple gorilla, CHEEZ-IT QUEEN GUNUIS, he who snores, the blue balloon, banana, DISNEY LOVER, Monkey Man, AND BACON!!!!!!!!

Middle School

Posted By:
nutls333
nutls333
StarStarStarStarStar
Jade put her stuff into her locker and walked to class. The teacher was talking so She drew in her notebook. None of the teachers in elementary school really tryed to teach her. She cought an eye of John. She bit her lip. He was real cute but most boys weren't interested in girls who can't listen to their cheesy love songs.

smore, duh
This Is Marshy. Help he be ruler!!!
Need her embed code ask nutls333 or go to her photos
HEHEHE

Middle School

Posted By:
beautyalia
beautyalia
StarStarStarStar
Thalia sighed looking out the window and pulled out her notebook. She started doodling as the teacher talked and looked over the person next to her. "That's a really good drawing!" Thalia whispered to the girl smiling. John turned to see his little sister talking to a girl. He grinned seeing that Thalia was getting along with other people and faced the teacher again taking notes.

hehe...

Middle School

Posted By:
nutls333
nutls333
StarStarStarStarStar

"beautyalia" wrote:

Thalia sighed looking out the window and pulled out her notebook. She started doodling as the teacher talked and looked over the person next to her. "That's a really good drawing!" Thalia whispered to the girl smiling. John turned to see his little sister talking to a girl. He grinned seeing that Thalia was getting along with other people and faced the teacher again taking notes.
( Are you talking about Jade? ) Jade felt the girls breath on her ear. tho she didn't know what the girl said, she saw her looking at her notebook. She smiled, and took out a green sented marker.

smore, duh
HEHEHE

Middle School

Posted By:
beautyalia
beautyalia
StarStarStarStar
(Yeah) Thalia smiled and put on a confused look when she didn't respond. She came up with idea and pulled out her pen and a sheet of paper. Thalia started writing and passed the paper to the girl. I'm sorry to ask but, are you deaf?

hehe...

Middle School

Posted By:
nutls333
nutls333
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah," Jade wrote. "Whats your name?"

smore, duh
HEHEHE

Middle School

Posted By:
beautyalia
beautyalia
StarStarStarStar
Thalia nodded at the piece of paper and gently tapped the girl on the shoulder. She held up her hands in a motion using sign language. My name is Thalia and you are?

hehe...

Middle School

Posted By:
nutls333
nutls333
StarStarStarStarStar
" I'm Jade, you have a nice name. I see you are fluent in sign languige?" She signed back.

smore, duh
HEHEHE

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

latest videos