Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Saiyan school

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hello, this is your Principal, Goku. Those who join, No slacking, please. Your teachers are: Vegeta; Bulma; Master Roshi; Android 18; and Gohan. Your boundarys will be pushed. So do come prepared. Thanks." TheRockstar 100-Krist Insomniac-Komeki Starsrar4-Rose Naruto200-Trunks ssj Gotenks-Vegeta, Goku, 18, Tarin Student forum: Name: Age: (7-18 ) Decription: Abillity (optional) : Other: Bio:

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Saiyan school

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
My forum: Name: Tarin  Age:13 Des ription: [img]webkit-fake-urlFrustrated/F7334319-058B-4AD9-9187-FDC62D024AB5/imagejpeg[/img]

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Saiyan school

Posted By:
Your Local Civil Protection Lock
Your Local Civil Protection
StarStarStar
Name: Civil Protection Officer Age: UNKNOWN Decription: COMBINE METROPOLICE Abillity (optional) : Hitting people with a stun baton.

-The Civil Protection, We're here for you.

Saiyan school

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Komeki. Age: About thirteen. Looks: Komeki. Bio: Komeki has always been underestimated by guys and usually girls, too. She got tired of trying to prove that she could fight and be strong like they could, so now she just dressed kind of preppish and tries to look as girly as she can, having given in to the teasing. She still fights well, though, but doesn't like having to. Other: I just came up with this character on the spot...XD I don't know if you really want girl characters in the roleplay, so if not, I can turn her into a dude. xD

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Saiyan school

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Accepted. Shall we start?

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Saiyan school

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
I guess.

ohmygod. xD

Saiyan school

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"alright class. I am Vegeta. I am your gym teacher. You will pay attention in class. Got it?" vegeta said. Tarin nodded

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Saiyan school

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Komeki flattened her skirt down over her thighs as she listened to the teacher. At the end of the statement she gave a simple nod, flipping a piece of black hair out of her face. She was a little nervous and all, but she didn't let it show. Instead she sat solemnly, trying to look fearless.

ohmygod. xD

Saiyan school

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"now that your in my class, you will learn the fundamentals of battle. first off, Potara."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Saiyan school

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Komeki perked up slightly, sitting up straighter and grinning with interest. At home no one told her anything about battles and such. They claimed she'd never be a good fighter, so they never let her in on anything. Intriguing... She thought as Vegeta went on. (I'm lame and had to look that up. xD)

ohmygod. xD

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 99 100

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What to do if I can't date?

Petition for Israel

Petition for Israel

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

how can i tell my parents that i cut

Favorite tv shows. ?

latest videos