Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Monarch Springs (private rp for me, & _girlgirl_ only)

Posted By:
swigs_2095810 Lock
swigs_2095810
StarStarStarStar
Monarch Springs is a beautiful campus in London, it is a boarding school that minors get sent to by the court system, or very unhappy parents. The kids sent here come from all different countries, including kids from the United States, and multiple countries in Europe. It is a strict, uniform only, co-ed boarding school. There are no cell phones or computers, and going off campus is only permitted for family visits. Will these dodgy kids find love with one another?  Form ( I'll post mine after you ) Name:  Age:  School year: (9-12) Appearance:  Personality: Home country: (England, Italy, Scotland, Ireland, America, etc) Why were they sent to MS?:  Other:  By the way I was thinking you have a boy and a girl, and same for me, for a good gender balance.

"So believe you're who you are. And stay in character. But at the end of the day, the trees all get wheeled away. And you'll be standing alone on a well-lit stage."

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah, I'll make a boy and a girl. :3 Name: Lana  Age: 16 School year (9-12): 12 Appearance:  Personality: Lana doesn't really talk. She prefers to communicate through drawing or staring at you with a blank look on her face. If she likes you, she might talk to you for a few minutes before drawing back into her shell. She's quite sweet, and likes to have a smile on her face. Home country: Wales Why were they sent to MS?: She was friends with the 'wrong crowd' and was pressured into stealing, drinking and drugs.  Other: She likes small spaces and is afraid of water. Name: Quinn Age: 16 School year: 12 Appearance: Quinn again xD (I'll get a better photo of the same person in a minute.) Personality: He's pretty much the most arrogant, big-headed git you will ever meet. He thinks he's God's gift to women and acts like it. He swaggers instead of walks and hardly ever abides the rules. He likes to think that everyone loves him. Home country: England Why were they sent to MS?: Being drunk and disorderly in a public place and for one major theft from a technology store. Other: Nothing. Sorry for the terrible forms, my brain's dead. xD

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
swigs_2095810 Lock
swigs_2095810
StarStarStarStar
(no worries!)  Name: Mackenzie  age: 15  school year: 11  Appearance: MackenziePersonality: She's outgoing and kinda weird. Mackenzie will talk to everyone and anyone about anything. She loves talking to shy people, because then she can talk more. Especially when it comes to boys, and sometimes it's a dangerous trait to have with boys. As she comes across as very promiscuous. She loves animals and takes horse riding on campus at MS. Home country: London, England Why sent to Ms?: She was insanely addicted to drugs, and has 5 charges of minor in possession of alcohol and narcotics p.Other: she is Madison's little sister (from clique)  Name: Max  Age: 17  School year: 12  Appearance: Max  Personality: He's semi shy, but it's only because he's really chill and relaxed all the time. Back at home he has a reputation for bad grades, all the girls, and no friends. He doesn't really have friends, and wouldn't consider himself trustworthy.  Home country: Newcastle, England Why sent to MS?: his parents caught him smoking weed multiple times, and he had horrible grades. Not court ordered, sent by parents.  Other: none. (mine suck too sorry!)

"So believe you're who you are. And stay in character. But at the end of the day, the trees all get wheeled away. And you'll be standing alone on a well-lit stage."

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
(It's fine! Do you want to start, or will I? c: )

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
swigs_2095810 Lock
swigs_2095810
StarStarStarStar
(you can start! I'm going to grab a bowl of cereal, hehe)

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay xD) [Lana] Lana was sitting in the corner of the room, her knees drawn up to her chest and her eyes following everyone, smiling slightly as she doodled on her sketchpad- tiny cartoon faces and proper drawings of the people in the room. [Quinn] Quinn was sprawled out in a seat, his long legs spread out in front of him, drumming a beat on the arm of the chair. "So, what's everyone doing, then?" He asked in his loud voice finally, leaning back in his seat and raising an eyebrow.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
swigs_2095810 Lock
swigs_2095810
StarStarStarStar
[Mackenzie] Mackenzie smiled, walking into the halls, it was her first day here at Monarch. She looked around and saw Lana, sitting there alone. Curious, she walked over to her, "Hi. I'm Mackenzie" She put her hand out for a shake, "I see you're drawing, that's pretty cool. I always wanted to be good at drawing. But when I was little my daddy would always take away my paints, because we live in a, well, proper big house, and it's really nice too, and it'd be such a shame to get it on the nice carpets, or marble flooring." Mackenzie rambled, pausing for a moment to let Lana have a word.  [Max] Max raised an eyebrow at Quinn's loud remark. He rolled his eyes and leaned back, "Oi, Quinn, have you ever considered being quiet, for just a minute?" He rudely said, while looking through his messy notebook for some notes he needed for a homework assignment.

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Quinn] Quinn smirked. "Well, you know, there is the fact that people love hearing me talk, since I'm so hilarious and all." He said, putting his feet up on the table and flicking through his history notebook. [Lana] Lana smiled and nodded, putting away her sketchbook. "I'm Lana," she said in her quiet voice. "Nice to meet you, Mackenzie." 

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
swigs_2095810 Lock
swigs_2095810
StarStarStarStar
[Mackenzie] Mackenzie smiled, "Very nice to meet you as well. It's my first day, and I really haven't got a clue who to hang out with yet. I feel quite out of place, I mean, even though I've been to court and everything, I'm still quite posh. Not as posh as my sister Madison. She's horrible. She goes to school in America. Have you ever been there?" Mackenzie smiled brightly, sitting upright, her legs bouncing, as her body was sprung with energy. [Max] Max rolled his eyes, "No one likes listening to you talk. I've only been listening to you for three months and I already want to off myself. Haven't you realized why all the lasses hate you here?" Max said strongly, while doing his homework. He hated loud, obnoxious people like Quinn, that were proper full of themselves. 

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lana] Lana laughed. "You talk a lot." She said. "Don't take it in a bad way, though, I just don't talk at all. No, I was born in Wales and sort of stayed there until I came here. Unless you count visits to family." She said thoughtfully, wrapping her arms around her knees. [Quinn] "Well, the 'lasses' aren't exactly flocking around you either, are they?" Quinn pointed out nastily, leaning over and continuing with his report.

dougieeeee~

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

I'm I pretty?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos