Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Xavier's School for the Gifted

Posted By:
TheRiddler
TheRiddler
StarStarStarStar
Welcome! Xavier's School for the Gifted (XSG) is a boarding school for children and teenagers alike that posses Super Human adilities. Here we can teach the children to use and control their powers. We would encourage the kids to use their powers for good but cannot make them. Form(Also Mine) Name: Johnny Sorn AKA: Blaster Power/Ability: Controls Eletricity & Lightning Looks: Tall, lean, yellow eyes, Spiky yellow hair, cross necklace, celtic cross tattoo on hand Personality: Fun-Loving, Funny, Kind, Protective, Dangerous Other: N/A

Im emo and proud of it! (///_^)

Posted By:
GeorgieXXXCoolbeanZ
GeorgieXXXCoolbeanZ
StarStar
Name: Ice Cool AKA: .....Ice. Power/Ability: Can freeze anything she wants. Looks: Blonde curls reaching shoulders, with a blue streak down the end. Ice-Blue, misty eyes. Quite slim. Wearing a black t-shirt with I'm Cool With You, written across it in deep blue. White trainers and black jeans. Also wearing her Mum's silver locket around her neck. Personality: Fun, popular, great friend, but can be bossy and a show-off sometimes. *Can I Add This?* Likes & Dislikes: Likes spending time with her family on holidays back home. Likes going to Spain. Dislikes Fire and the sun. Dislikes bugs: Spiders, worms, etc. *And This?* Crush: - Takerz? - Other: Nice person. Big Grin

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
may i join?

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
smexxi543 Lock
smexxi543
StarStar
Can I join?

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
What they said.

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
hearttoheartt
hearttoheartt
StarStarStar
Name: Scarlet John-Pierce AKA: Possesion Power/Ability: Can control animals and plants to do what she desires Looks: Tall. Dark red hair that is slightly wavy, with long bangs. Her eyes are a unusually vivid shade of green and she has pale, smooth skin. She's wearing a black skirt, a white blouse tucked into the skirt and black ballet flats. Personality: Senstive, sweet, a bit shy at times.  Other: N/A

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
can i join?

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Thomas crusade (tommy) AKA: crusader power/ability:invincibility, super speed, flight, shape shifting,universal communicaition,freeze breath, looks:Digital boy personality: bubbly, eccentric , doesn't care what anybody thinks so that makes him kind of weird in other peoples eyes,has no secrets,transparent, shy, dancy ,fun loving other:N/A so smile can i join? smile

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar

"GeorgieXXXCoolbeanZ" wrote:

Name: Ice Cool AKA: .....Ice. Power/Ability: Can freeze anything she wants. Looks: Blonde curls reaching shoulders, with a blue streak down the end. Ice-Blue, misty eyes. Quite slim. Wearing a black t-shirt with I'm Cool With You, written across it in deep blue. White trainers and black jeans. Also wearing her Mum's silver locket around her neck. Personality: Fun, popular, great friend, but can be bossy and a show-off sometimes. *Can I Add This?* Likes & Dislikes: Likes spending time with her family on holidays back home. Likes going to Spain. Dislikes Fire and the sun. Dislikes bugs: Spiders, worms, etc. *And This?* Crush: - Takerz? - Other: Nice person. Big Grin
i'll take you up on that offer!

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? Natalie aka Nat She can fly(Wings) and see things REALLY well She's a total toboy, and hates it when people think she's a fairy, when they ask, she calls herself a bug, hence the name Nat She'a a run-away, Her father's looking for her

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

KW Break!!

who is ur favourite soccer player???

Name your top 5 bands.

2015 Annie Vs Old Annie

what fascinates you about life?

latest videos