Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Talent School. (Ask to Join.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
I've made ten roleplays in the past week... and none of them are taking off. ._. So I decided to try this. Talent schools are fun, right? Yea! So here we go. Just a school for talented kids. When we start, we'll be at the auditions for the school. Every month there's a talent show, and at the end of every month, someone gets kicked out of the school. Fun, right? Yea! Anyways, I only want about four boys and four girls in this. I'm playing a boy and a girl, so there are three of each left. If everyone can, please play a boy and a girl. Just to make it fair, and so we can start kind of sooner. Form; Name: Age: [has to be highschool] Gender: Looks: Wearing: Talent: [singing, dancing, juggling, instrument, whatever. you can have multiple, but put your best one first, like what your character will perform with at the end of every month.] Partner: [if any; has to be in the roleplay. you can play your own partner, but if you don't want to, make arrangements with someone else to have their character be your partner.] Other: Please don't include the bracketed information in your form... It's annoying. Thanks! And ask to join, people, please!

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh, and also, you can have multiple partners. Only up to three, though, so only four people if you have a group.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Here are my forms. Name: Mero Lee. Age: About seventeen. Gender: Male. Looks: You'll see later. xD Wearing: Usually black pants, black shoes, a black jacket, and a white shirt with a red tie. Talent: Dancing, but does a bit of guitar playing. Partner: Miu Suzuki. Other: Him and Miu have been friends since they were kids. They've loved dancing their whole lives and always did it for fun. Mero, since he's older than her, went off to North America to audition in California when Miu was only 12 or so, and they haven't seen each other since then. Name: Miu Suzuki. Age: About fifteen. Gender: Female. Looks: Miu. Wearing: Different kinds of things depending on her mood and the weather, but usually wears what's in the picture when she's dancing, or some kind of shorts and boots, something like that. Talent: Dancing. Partner: Mero Lee. Other: Miu's parents finally got enough money for her to go to California and audition, so she decided to surprise Mero at the audition. She's already got the dance down that he was going to do, and has been practicing all summer to audition with him. As a warning, the picture for Miu is my best representation of a Nico Nico Douga dancer, but when auditions start, I'll put up the video they're auditioning with so you can see how they really look. xD

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
diamondgoogoo
diamondgoogoo
StarStarStar
CAN I JOIN AND HERE WOULD BE MINE name allison crossman age 16 gender girl lookstall brown hair with pink streaks long tan skin thin brown eyes wearing all the latest trends mostly pink purple white gold green red and blue higheels and skirts talents violine singing dancing guitar art piano gynastics other youll see

coryright me me me

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
No, sorry. ._.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
autumntheteddybear_2127002 Lock
autumntheteddybear_2127002
Star
Sorry, I'm so lazy this week. I didn't read all the rules. But I do want to join. xD Here's my character: Name: Sage Hearts Age: 16 and a half Gender: Female Looks: Pixie cut, dark brown hair, heart-shaped face,underweight, tiny, caucasian. Style: T-shirts with captions on them like "Save the endangered white panda," and "RECYCLE!" Jeans and bangles. Talent: Singing. Partner: Doesn't have one, usually does solos. Other: Sage's parents are divorced. She lives with her mom in an apartment in Manhattan. Sage loves math and reading. She doesn't have any siblings. Picture: none. (I know it's short, but it's pretty detailed). Q: Are we writing in third person, or first?

I love you more than I can ever scream ~~Andy Biersack

Posted By:
autumntheteddybear_2127002 Lock
autumntheteddybear_2127002
Star
I'll write a boy when I'm done with my homework.

I love you more than I can ever scream ~~Andy Biersack

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Ooh! This RP is old! I totally want to bring it back. May I join?

Ari is Spongebob

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos