Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Twilight prep school

Posted By:
princess-angel-magic
princess-angel-magic
StarStar
This is the school where nothings what it seems, with boys, girls, bffs, bullies and lots more, somthing fantastic is bound to happen! Form Name: Gender Age: Looks: Traits: Clique: (Goth, prep, cool, geek, art) Bio: Race: (Vampire, Human, Wearwolve)

Your not best friends because you sit together at lunch, or talk on the phone, or have matching flip flops, your best friends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself on your face and when you look her in the eyes and know theres no one you could trust more...
(¯`v´¯)
.`•.¸.•´ ♥ ♥♥
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.♥

Twilight prep school

Posted By:
princess-angel-magic
princess-angel-magic
StarStar
Heres mine Name: Becca Mchall Gender: Female Age: 16 Looks: She looks like miley cirus Traits: Sweet, Friendly, Fashionesta, Wierd. Bio: she lives with her mum, dad and two annoying sisters, she has dreamed of having a boyfriend. Race: Human Heres another Name: Rory dredder Gender: Male Age: 17 Looks: Like cody simpson Traits: Cool, Crazy, Flirty Bio: This vampire has dreamed about having a girlfriend, because he was turned at 17, he pretends he's 17, but his real age is 189. Race: Vampire

Your not best friends because you sit together at lunch, or talk on the phone, or have matching flip flops, your best friends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself on your face and when you look her in the eyes and know theres no one you could trust more...
(¯`v´¯)
.`•.¸.•´ ♥ ♥♥
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.♥

Twilight prep school

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
may i join?

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Twilight prep school

Posted By:
lionheart12
lionheart12
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join?

UNSF OIC

Spartan-117: KIA
Spartan-129: KIA

United Nations Special Forces:
No Mercy, No Casualties

UNFS OIC: Spartan 230

Program Recall:
Operation Spartan Shield

Twilight prep school

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kalen Gender: Female Age: 17 Looks: Traits: Shy, Likes to keep to herself, doesn't like to be threatened. Bio: Kalen doesn't really remember her past, but when she was turned, she was turned during the vampire wars back in 1962. She had to fight for her life. That's why she had scars all over her body. Race: Vampire Other: She has an adoptive brother Name: Hunter Gender: Male Age:17 Looks: Traits: Fun, Sweet, Nice Clique: Goth, Cool Bio: Same as Kalen Race: Vampire

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Twilight prep school

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure, why not?! Xavier and Naomii 16 almost 17 Twins, X is a boy and Mii Mii's a girl Shall post pics Xavier's: Calm, laid-back, quiet, a good listener Naomii-Loud, out there, Crazy, loves to talk They're kinda popular, but don't act like it, Xvier's an artist They have been aware of their family being werwolves since they were young. Neither is Really looking for a serious reltionship yet, but they keep an open mind Werewolves

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Twilight prep school

Posted By:
Deedee1012 Lock
Deedee1012
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jaxon 'X' Dixon Gender: Dude Age: 17 Looks: Traits:Flirty,playa,full of himself Clique: Cool Bio: He's always been know as the pretty boy and the jock.He was at the feild around midnight when one of the nerds he picked on turn into some kind of dog and attacked him leaving a long scar down his back and transformed him into a beast of the moon. Race: Werewolf

Um.....Hi

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

Help for Newibe's

new people

latest videos