Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Labyrinth School for the misbehaved RP(open,don't ask to join)

Posted By:
darksoul44
darksoul44
StarStarStarStarStar
The Labyrinth School for the misbehaved is not like any other school it is made up of various mazes to get to your next class,your dorm is a jail cell,they beat you every other hour and if you try to escape you will have all your worst fears right there in front of you.Will you survive through this school or will this school kill you? Rules- No controlling other peoples characters            - You can have no more than 2 characters            - please use (  ) when your out of your character            -and please try to use proper grammar Forum: Name- Age- Gender- Looks- Personality- Whats your character's fears- Why you were brought here- Bio- Other-

Posted By:
darksoul44
darksoul44
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Chi Suzuki Age-17 Gender- F Looks- (the girl in the pic is chi) Personality-depressed,angry,a loner mostly,friendly and afraid. Whats your character's fears- Spider's,bugs,heights,and clowns Why you were brought here- She got into a big fight with this one girl and got in trouble and she cussed out one of her teachers so she was sent here. Bio- Chi was just a normal highschooler until her boyfriend got killed in a car crash, she was a nervous wreck ever since  she soon got into lots of fights and got into a ton of trouble to the point she was using drugs. Other-N/A Name- Toby King Age- 15 Gender- M Looks- he has short light brown hair,he wears a red tee shirt,skinny jeans and tennis shoes(my pic isn't working) Personality-Shy,friendly,helpful,and kind Whats your character's fears- elevators,snakes and being alone Why you were brought here- Toby killed his adoptive parents and he was sent to this school. Bio- Toby was abandoned at an orphanage at 1 years old he was adopted at the age of 12,his adopted parents were mean to him and Toby was plotting for the longest time to kill them, on his birthday he killed his adoptive parents. Other-N/A

Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
StarStarStarStarStar
NameBig Frownlair Looks:here Age:17 Gender:Female Personality: She has mood swings one minute she could be happy aand cheerful the next she could be angry and crying, she gets mad easily and is reserved. Charecters fears: Crimnals clowns, knives hitting her and bugs. Why you brought her here- she punched a teacher and she is really violent and misunderstood. bioDazedhe was fine untill her mother got killed by a murderer. Then she lost it. she did anything to relieve pain such as self harm, trying to commite suiside, anything to make her mom come back. Name:jake looks:rawr age:17 gender:female personality:likes music alot and is quiet, nice, sarcastic and shy. characters fears:knomes,dummies,heights, and small trapped places. why he was brought here-beacause he had TERIBBLE dreams and would talk about them and go crazy. bio:when he was young he had the worst experiance of his life. his father was abusive and beat him and jakes mother.

When i someday meet 1D

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Xavier 17 Male Shall post a pic He's sticks to himself, he doesn't trust people. When he does talk, he's mad. He's a major Claustraphobe, he can barely sit in a room for too long He's a run away and was always getting in legal troubles, eventually eveyone just gave up on him.. His mother died when he was 7, and his father, wasn't much of a father, Normally he'd keep Xavier locked in a small closet so he didn't have to see him. No other

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
darksoul44
darksoul44
StarStarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

Xavier 17 Male Shall post a pic He's sticks to himself, he doesn't trust people. When he does talk, he's mad. He's a major Claustraphobe, he can barely sit in a room for too long He's a run away and was always getting in legal troubles, eventually eveyone just gave up on him.. His mother died when he was 7, and his father, wasn't much of a father, Normally he'd keep Xavier locked in a small closet so he didn't have to see him. No other
(thx 4 joining XD)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(Im making another charrie, and basing her off of me..Kay?)

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
darksoul44
darksoul44
StarStarStarStarStar
(kk)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Elijiah 13 Female Shall post a pic She's normally quiet unless something sparks hr interest, or she wants to be annoying She has Haphephobia-The fear of people touching you, She tries not to think about it She decided to mess with the WRONG people She's an orphan, and has no living relatives No Other

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
taylortot10000
taylortot10000
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can we start?)

When i someday meet 1D

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"taylortot10000" wrote:

(Can we start?)

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Every 5th person claps!

the not impossible

New Chat for new users!

the not impossible

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

latest videos