Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Stone Orphanage (open RP)

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
This is an rp of just..ORphans! ranging from ages of 1-17 these orphans all have their own stories of how they came to the orphanage and of their past. The orphanage is huge and is run by the couple of Oliver and Penelope Stone. They are raising each kid as of their own since they cannot have kids but their ultimate goal is for each child to find a family. Will these orphans ever be adopted? Rules 1. No killing yourself 2. Be nice to everyone nd respectful. 3. no god modding 4. everyone is allowed to act as penelope or Oliver. I will post pics later. 5. All KW rules apply 6. no $exual content or pregnancies. 7. if you read the rules put "stone forever" at the top of your form 8. please fill out form correctly 9. when talking out of charrie use () 10. no Mary Sues or bobby joes 11. Have fun! FORM name: age: gender: looks: personality: past history: (and how they came to the orphanage) other: Penelope: looks like Salma Hayek Oliver: looks like Eric Bana

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Niagra "Nia" age: 5 gender: F looks: Trinity she also has burn marks on her arm. personality:bubby, fun, smart. she loves nature and is very flexible both physically and mentally. she doesnt like school and daydreams alot. past history: After her drunk abusive father went to prison her mother got drunk and into drugs. she was taken out of her parents custody along with her siblings. other: brother is Hudson, and Dallas her sister name: Hudson age: 13 gender:m looks: josh hutcherson he has a scar across his chest personality: he is very protective of his sisters and is hardworking. He enjoys school and has a great taste for food in other words he can cook. past history:same as Niagra other: sister is niagra and dallas name: Dallas age:17 gender: F looks: Demitria personality: she is very determined, friendly, kind and very optimistic. She can't wait until she's eighteen to find her brother a sister a better life. past history: She is very sensitive to any man getting at all too close. because she was molested by her father until the day he went to prison. other:sister is niagra and bro is hudson

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
spidergurl9
spidergurl9
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Coralie "Cora" age: 16 gender: female looks: Lucinda (Luce) Price (but with scars) personality: shy, very quiet, but sweet, outgoing, determined, and loving once you get to know her past history: she was molested several times by both her parents, raped when she was 10, and when she was 12 her father died in a drunk driving accident (he was the drunk), and her mother started abusing her. She has burn scars on her face and arms, and scars from cuts that her mother gave her ranging from her face and arms, to her back and legs. She ran away when she was 14 and went to the orphanage. A couple months after she ran away, CPS (Child Protective Services) placed her officially in the care of the orphanage other: (sorry my past history is really long... XD) she loves music and singing

Di Caprio never died inTitanic, The end scene of Titanic is of him going underwater. The beginning scene of Inception is him waking up on a beach.Its like a movie within a movie

My Gale and I :) my bff Gale and i

^^ all of these done by Rhibi!!

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Alex age: 17 gender: M looks: personality: He's extremely rebellious and carefree although he can be out of control, he has amazing coping skills when it comes to his sister or loved ones. He can get a little cold hearted at times but is very understanding even though he hates to show it past history: (and how they came to the orphanage) Ever since he was little he was beaten and sexually harassed by his father and his friends and forced to do illegal things such as drink, do drugs and even get a tattoo when he was 12. His mother was pushed into prostitution and his sister almost was. He has scars all over him from various things such as getting burn by a ciggar, or getting stabbed by one of his dads friends. He ran away with his sister and was found unconscious by the orphanage. other: Very skilled at fighting and has many secret fears. name: Persephone , Persi for short. age: 16 gender:  F looks: personality: Quiet, serious at times, but very loving and caring. She longs to be like her brother so she sometimes does the unexpected. She puts on a tough act to hide how things really effect her so no one really knows for sure what shes thinking.Shes mentally unstable along with her brother. past history: (and how they came to the orphanage) Its similar to Alexs', but a little different. Her brother was always protecting her, taking the blows from their father in her place. He even saved her from getting raped . But he couldn't save her from everything. She had scars on her back and shoulders from where her mom had lost it a few times and had clawed at her arms. other: N/A at the moment

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(My forms pending...)

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
Kira_Angel_1829586 Lock
Kira_Angel_1829586
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? :3 pwease?

Got a secret.
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead…

If one of them is dead...

Posted By:
NecroToTheHolic
NecroToTheHolic
StarStarStarStar
xD God, I would love to join the RP, if the characters were better developed... they're alittle sueish.

Posted By:
Tomoe Yuki98
Tomoe Yuki98
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join? If so...) stone forever Name: Gavroche Age: 12 Gender: Male Looks: Gavroche Gavroche has light brown hair, twinkling brown eyes, and light tan skin. He is of average height and skinny, due to malnourishment. Personality: He is sassy, clever, and sure of himself. Past History: He was brought up into a somewhat nice family. Well, his family wasn't too nice, but he had food and clothing. His mother and father owned a motel. His two sisters hardly associated with him, and the small quiet girl his family took in did not speak at all. He spent most of his early life outside. When he was sent to the market with his oldest sister, she would let him play with the other kids while she shopped. The motel went out of business when he was six, and his mother and father kicked him out. Gavroche spent a year out on the streets. He stole what he needed and took care of his two younger brothers, but he did not know they were related. One day, he was found, scavenging through a dumpster in his tattered clothing and taken to the orphanage. Other: ///

Posted By:
veggie kid
veggie kid
StarStarStarStarStar
( Got the request, joining now Big Grin name: Aden Stone age: 17 going on 18 in a couple weeks gender: Male looks: Has almost silver blonde hair. Very tall, icy blue eyes, a hardened look frozen into them. He has various tattoos he got in juvie when he was 15. personality: Hard, tough, has come a far way to keep his sister and himself alive. His personality is very 'Have gun, will travel.' Very protective. past history: His parents died in the 9/11 incident, since then he and his sister have been in the streets. other: Waiting to turn 18 so he can bust out of the orphanage. Smokes, prefers Lucky Strikes name: Leara Stone age: 16 gender: Female looks: Silver blonde hair and light blue eyes, the only non-innocent thing about her. Short for her age. personality: Bubbly and kind, very foolish and mischievous.  past history: Her parents died in 9/11 and her brother has taken care of her ever since. other: Is said to be mentally insane and dangerous.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Stone forever Name: Himalaya 'Layla' Age: 17 Gender: Girl Looks: Roleplay Character Personality: She's smart and a sweet girl, who is also friendly and outgoing. She is also very understanding and generous. But she is always cheerfull and caring teenage girl. Past history: Layla was born to a loving single mom. When she was about 16 years old, her mom had adopted a one year old boy. Soon, their mom had died in a house fire, and she and her brother were found alive in the house and were sent to the orphanage. Other: She has an little brother named, Ryan. Name: Ryan Age: 1 Gender: Boy Looks: Personality: Ryan is an happy baby, who is always smiling. But he sometimes gets into trouble and is somewhat messy at times. But he is always loving by his older sister. Past history: He was adopted before his mom died, he was found with his older sister. He was sent to the orphanage with her. Other: He is Layla's baby brother

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Do You Explain Scars

The Million Pages Thread

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos