Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Stone Orphanage (open RP)

Posted By:
Kira_Angel
Kira_Angel
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ya know, I'm just gonna join before all the slots are filled or this RP starts.)   Stone forever  name: Emily Cross  age: 3   gender: Female   looks: Previous Profile pic :3 personality: Quiet, Shy, Bipolar, and very self protective. She usually carries a knife, (Like the one in the picture.) Afraid of her parents coming back to adopt her and her brother. Although she is three, she acts like she's fourteen at times.  past history: In the past, Emily lived with her brother, crackhead mother, and always drunk father. Many times she was hit, slapped, even kicked for no reason. So at one point, she began to take drûgs herself like her mom. Her older brother, Cortez, soon decided to take himself and her to the orphanage.   other:N/A  name: Cortez Cross  age: 17   gender: Male   looks: Look in the Roleplay chacters in Albums, then click on the boy with the white hair in a ponytail :3. personality: It's hard to explain, all I can say is that he has ten diffrent personalitys.  past history: Back when he was a child,  he lived with his mother and father in almost a complete hêll house. His mother used to slip drûgs and cràck in his formula as a baby, then had him drink it. After his little sister came along, he began growing more protective of her. Soon, he and Emily ranaway to the orphanage.  Other: N/A

Got a secret.
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead…

If one of them is dead...

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
Stone Forever smile name: Rose Night age: 15 gender: Female looks: RP character personality:  She is quiet and keeps to herself. When you break her shell she can be fun, loving, and caring. Although she is haunted by her past, and looks to Zoey for guidance and love. She is very secretive, and thoughtful. past history: Rose was mentally, physically, and s.e.x.u.a.l.l.y A.b.u.s.e.d by her father. She was very close friends with her family until her mother and her got in a car wreck. Rose survived but her mother did not. Her father blamed Rose for the death of her mother, so her abused her. Her father was a/d/d/i/c/t/e/d to d.r.u.g.s also. Zoey snuck Rose and herself to the orphanage in hope of a better life. Rose is afraid that her father will come back. other: Is Zoeys sister. She is adopted name: Zoey Night age: 16 gender: Female looks: personality: Zoey is very protective of Rose, and tries to protect her from everything. She is very watchful, and hesitant. She is secretive, and can be hard and mean at times, but only when she thinks she is helping her sister. She doesn't trust anyone easily. past history: Zoey was a.d.d.i.c.t.e.d to d.r.u.g.s when she was 14 and 15. But the sudden loss of her mother snapped her back into reality. She turned herself around, when her father started to a.b.u.s.e.d her, and her sister. Zoey escaped with her sister to the orphanage. Although Zoey and Rose have a baby brother who still lives with there father. Zoey worries for their brother who was only a few months old when there mother passed. Although their father loved the baby with everything he was, because it was the last piece of his wife he had. Zoey is planning to go back and get their little brother to insure his safety. other: Is Rose's sister 

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
all accepted. Remeber little kids accepted too. we have alot of teens) thanks for joining

kicked in the
Oh for the love of God, It burns!

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
CallMeSam_2064393 Lock
CallMeSam_2064393
StarStarStarStar
Stone Forever. name: Daniel age: 17 gender: Male looks: He has blonde hair, blue eye's. His tan shik makes him look native american due that he is. He's 5'11. Always wears a white v-neck shirt with a black vest and skinny jean's.  personality: He is Kind. Not easily angered. But does have his moments. He's often quiet.  past history: His parents were millionaires but never had time for him. So on his 10th birthday they gave him to the orphanage. He's been here ever since.  other: None.

Abiah0 was my old name :3

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
Lets start! anyone on? Nia , Hudson , and Dallas were walked up to the steps of a huge building,. "This is where you'll stay until you're adopted or the age of 18." Penelope said. Dallas couldn't wait till she was 18. "Woa cool! this is like a mansion! " Nia exclaimed squealing with excitement, "Lets go in!" Hudson was quiet. "dinner will be served promptly at 6 pm. " Oliver said.

kicked in the

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar

"CallMeSam" wrote:

May I? name: Daniel age: 17 gender: Male looks: He has blonde hair, blue eye's. His tan shik makes him look native american due that he is. He's 5'11. Always wears a white v-neck shirt with a black vest and skinny jean's. personality: He is Kind. Not easily angered. But does have his moments. He's often quiet. past history: His parents were millionaires but never had time for him. So on his 10th birthday they gave him to the orphanage. He's been here ever since. other: None.
(please read the rules. then you are accepted.)

kicked in the

~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Layla was playing with her baby brother, Ryan with his toys.

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
CallMeSam_2064393 Lock
CallMeSam_2064393
StarStarStarStar

"Aquarius101" wrote:

"CallMeSam" wrote:

May I? name: Daniel age: 17 gender: Male looks: He has blonde hair, blue eye's. His tan shik makes him look native american due that he is. He's 5'11. Always wears a white v-neck shirt with a black vest and skinny jean's. personality: He is Kind. Not easily angered. But does have his moments. He's often quiet. past history: His parents were millionaires but never had time for him. So on his 10th birthday they gave him to the orphanage. He's been here ever since. other: None.
(please read the rules. then you are accepted.)
(M'kay. I read them.)

Abiah0 was my old name :3

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
{I am} Rose and Zoey's arms were interlocked as they walked down the halls. Not really doing anything just killing time. They talked quietly, in hushed voices. Zoey was telling Rose about her plan to go back for her baby brother. Rose didnt like it.

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
Nia ran inside the front doors then yelled and came back out. "Whats wrong?" Dallas asked. Nia whimpered as she grabbed her sister's hand and led Dallas and hudson inside. "Look." she pointed to a wall full of antlers, deer, bobcats, moose and other animals stuffed, "I hunted those myself,"Oliver said proudly. Nia gasped, "You murderer!" Hudson clamped Nia's mouth, "Nia be nice." Dallas said, "Let's get out of this room if it bothers you ." She grabbed Nia's hand pulling her out. "Honey, don't worry they all went to heaven." Penelope said. Nia shook her head as she walked out of the room with her siblings. they walked up the stairs to their rooms.

kicked in the

~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Do you think of this Cat? :3

Favourite Animals

if you had a horse, what would you name it??

Would you want to be a vet?

which breed of dog do u have??!!

3 Facts About You!

latest videos