Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Stone Orphanage (open RP)

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
{I really dont know what to post.}

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
(it is 5 o clock. an hour before dinner. maybe they could get redy or something.) Dallas asked, "What should i wear.?" Hudson shrugged, "Whatever you look good in anything you wear." he headed for the door, "I'll be at dinner." and he walked out into the hall Dallas cocked her head and picked a cream colored long lacy dress. she shrugged and dressed Nia was looking at the ceiling amazed by the designs of the cracks.

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
Hudson smelled the food and was drawn to kitchen. He saw a large plump woman cutting cucumbers, "Penelope i can't cut more. I've got my finger cut." Penelope went over to the woman, "Maria go to the nurse., " the woman obeyed and exited the room. Hudson walked in as Penelope turned to the stove.

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
(anyone on?)

~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
[I am]

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm fine. I had my tonsils taken out and my nose cauterized) Alex led Persi around, holding her hand so she wouldn't get lost. "You tired?"He asked her for the umpteenth time. She shook her head again. This place was so big, she knew that he was njoying himself, so she didn't want to cut the tour short. "I-I'll just sit down somewhere. You can go on..."She said quietly, as they were wandering down a hallway. "You sure?"He asked. She nodded again and let go of his hand. Alex sighed and gave her a hug, kissing her forehead before leaving. She smiled and waved weakly, turning the other way and heading back towards where the dorms were.

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
Hudson quickly cut two cucumbers and when Penelope turned she jumped, "You scared me, Hudson." Hudson said, "Sorry Penelope, but i was only trying to help." "P-put the knife down," Penelope said. he put the knife down. She grabbed the cucumbers and added them to the salad. Hudson looked at what was cooking over the soup, "Chicken Noodle?"   Dallas got dressed and put on her dusty brown cowboy boots. "Nia come down you have to get dressed."

~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Persi walked past the kitchen slowly, peeking in. "Is it almost dinner time?"She asked herself

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes, " Penelope said, "But i don't know what maria didn't put in it. It's bland." "Can i taste it?" Hudson asked It was a quarter to 6. Nia scampered across the room screaming and giggling, "nana boob boo!" "Nia ! come here!" Dallas said chasing after her little sister. then she gave up out of breath, "Fine you change and pick what you wanna wear. I'll meet you at the dinner table." Dallas walked out of the room. Nia smiled and ran to rummage thru her clothes.

~ Harry Styles

~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
Kira_Angel_1829586 Lock
Kira_Angel_1829586
StarStarStarStarStar
[You guys started without me.... *Goes and sulks in the emo corner.* I'm hurt....]

Got a secret.
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead…

If one of them is dead...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Help for Newibe's

Help for Newibe's

Fall Out Boy

What/How are you feeling right now?

E-DATING going on Kw

Nickelodeon Vs Disney

latest videos