Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Death Weapon Meister Academy (Soul Eater)

Posted By:
Raincloud14 Lock
Raincloud14
StarStarStarStar
Hello and welcome to Death Weapon Meister Academy! I am your student tour guide for today, Maresaki. Please sign in below and wait for your registration to be accepted. I hope you enjoy all of you classes. And please, if Blackstar starts claiming that he is the biggest star in the school, go along with him. It makes him leave you alone faster. Oh, and is Lord Death's son starts yelling something about him being an abomination, he probably did something that was asymmetrical, so please, try not to stare.   Anyways, sign in below and we can get started.  Name-  Age- 13-20 Gender-  Weapon/Meister- (you may have another person be your weapon or meister if you choose.Your weapon of choice does not have to be a scythe or chain scythe, you may make up your own.) Description- Personality- Bio- Here is mine for you- Name- Maresaki  Age- 14 and a half Gender- Female Weapon/Meister- I am a meister. When my friend joins later, she is my partner. She is a he in this, (DO NOT CRITICIZE HER!) and is two white katanas (type of Japanese sword) and two, mini shot guns.  Description- she had red violet like hair and green eyes. She always wears a black sloping shoulder top over a black undershirt that looks on the bottom as though she had been scratched. She wears a very dull shade of red violet boots without heels. She had two wolf tattoos on her shoulders. Look in bio to see why. Personality- she is somewhat of a prankster. Whatever prank Soul or Blackstar would happen to be planning she would join in. She is somewhat weird because she likes to make up songs that never make any sense and then sing them as she goes along. She is nice to pretty much everyone but doesn't seem to like Ox Ford very much. Bio- Maresaki was born to Medusa but was kidnapped by the DWMA when she was two to prevent her from becoming evil and/or a keishan. She practically grew up in the academy and met Spirit and Stein and they sort of became friends. She was also best friends with kid, as they grew up together. Post and please bear with me if it is not accepted soon. 

I am an Anime fan and you will never be able to
change my mind, SO HA!
I am mentally dating Death the Kid. .
In case you're wondering, I am a total nerd. I am here to try and brighten up everyone's day!
SENDING.......FREE SMILIES TO ALL!

Posted By:
Raincloud14 Lock
Raincloud14
StarStarStarStar
Will anyone join?  Worried  Frown Sad

change my mind, SO HA!
In case you're wondering, I am a total nerd. I am here to try and brighten up everyone's day!

Posted By:
Betelgeuse Lock
Betelgeuse
StarStarStarStar
Name: Homanu Age: 15 Gender: Male Weapon/Meister: Maresaki is Homanu's meister. Homanu somehow splits into twin katanas, and he can turn into a single, more powerful one if he needs to. He can also turn into a pair of mini-shotguns. (Kid admires his symmetry. xD) Description: He has black hair. He has spikes in the front that sort of fall forward, not quite over his blue eyes. In the back, it just falls loosely nearly to his shoulders. Personality: Homanu is usually quiet and reserved. He talks quietly and prefers to sit around and think rather than talk. However, if something exciting is going on, he sometimes goes crazy. Bio: Homanu was always quiet, but he became even more so after a bad experience with his last partner. She was his partner for years before the teachers found out what was happening. She would throw him carelessly to the ground as a weapon, use him as a punching bag (both mentally and physically), and once even left him to die at the end of a very rough battle. (She thought he was going to die anyway; why should she bother dragging his body back?) None of the teachers had believed that Homanu's partner did any of these things before this incident. Before they believed Homanu had simply wanted attention, but his partner had no explanation for leaving him on the battlefield. Sid and Stein immediately were dispatched to bring him back; they barely brought him back alive. After that incident, Homanu took a break from the academy for two years, but they eventually found him a suitable partner and he reluctantly returned. He still finds it hard to trust most people, but he has gotten used to Soul, Maka, and the others. Maresaki is the person he trusts most, but it took her a while for her to show him that she was going to treat him better than his last partner.

Why do churches teach fear when they should teach love?

If you don't have anything nice to wear, don't wear anything at all.

Posted By:
Raincloud14 Lock
Raincloud14
StarStarStarStar
I figured that I should add this just in case someone would want to be Lord Death, Stein. etc. BUT: if you are Lord Death, I repeat, I REPEAT, you do not control this roleplay, I still own it, but not rule it completely.

change my mind, SO HA!

Posted By:
jaythesouleater
jaythesouleater
StarStarStar
So how exactly do i join?

Live like you'll die tomorrow,
but dream like you'lll live forever!

Posted By:
Raincloud14 Lock
Raincloud14
StarStarStarStar
Just post the form and you will be accepted. It's as easy as that.

change my mind, SO HA!

Posted By:
jaythesouleater
jaythesouleater
StarStarStar
Name: Emerald Age: 19 Gender:Female Weapon- Machine gun/ scythe Description: Long multi colored hair, pale skin, violet eyes, wears very tight leather clothing, and always wears hair in front of her face Personality; Easy tempered, sensitive, flirt, and always talking. Almost like the female version af Blackstar just a little less arrogant!

Live like you'll die tomorrow,
but dream like you'lll live forever!

Posted By:
Raincloud14 Lock
Raincloud14
StarStarStarStar

"jaythesouleater" wrote:

Name: Emerald Age: 19 Gender:Female Weapon- Machine gun/ scythe Description: Long multi colored hair, pale skin, violet eyes, wears very tight leather clothing, and always wears hair in front of her face Personality; Easy tempered, sensitive, flirt, and always talking. Almost like the female version af Blackstar just a little less arrogant!
Accepted! Now, shall we start?

change my mind, SO HA!

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
wait can i join Name- Majuka Trigosame Age- 13 Gender- Male Weapon/Meister: ummm. can i be both? blackwater is my suster and  partner in the rp Description-Digital boy Personality-bubbly, fun ,serious around his friends can be shy but just give him time to adjust and get to know him a little bit of moka  with a litlle bit of soul a litlle bit of death the kid in there Bio-born an orphan the DMWMA took him in and he  just fell at home lord death is like a father to him and he's friends with death the kid

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
      Name-  Krist MartinezAge- 16 Gender-  M Weapon/Meister- A jet-black Claymore (A large sword Description- But jet-black hair and gold eyes Personality- Dark, mysterious Bio- Krist's parents died when he was young so he lived on the streets until he was picked up by Lord Death and then he started going to the school

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

latest videos