Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Death Weapon Meister Academy (Soul Eater)

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
(Is lord death taken yet? And can I control his meister if so?i I have an idea for a special meister that shifts into any weapon lord death thinks of, except complex ones.)

"Humans only exist to feed. They become the bane of their existence to feed their hunger. I am the only 'sane' human in existence. Nothing you possess holds any intrinsic value to me. You are nothing but a pestilence to be removed from this world. My name is Legion, and I exist to prove a point, at any cost... Can you guess what it is?"

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
(Alright, I looked through, and lord death wasn't taken, and my question was answered about dualing the meister and lord. Okay. So here's my forms! I'll wait until you accept tghem, raincloud. And btw, I'm not new to kw. It's just a new account. I've been here for quite some time.) Name: Lord Lazarus Death Age: 72. But his meister allows him to age much slower, so he looks like he's just in his early 40's. Gender: M Weapon/Meister: His Meister is a little different from others, since his actually is also in a position of power in the Academy. His meister's name is Dimentio, who is a special and rare meister which can turn into many weapons. The final form of Dimentio consists of a Bone scythe with a sharp blade of an unknown alloy which can rotate to be like a spear and extend a distance of up to 10 feet radius. Description: I'm working on my phone, but I picture him as Ryuka's older brother from bleach, just all black and slightly more tattered robes and silver long hair. Personality: many consider Lord Death to be without emotion, and without fear, but also with compassion. He treats his students with care and respect. But he will not hesitate to discipline a student, or accept a challenge. Which al in all, makes the students friendly with him, but otherwis, they don't mess with him. Bio: Lord Death started a family and the Academy over 50 years ago, after he met Dimentio, who taught him how to make Meister weapons and control them. Lord Death became a sort of visionary for the school who soon saw that the Meister Wielders would soon become the authorities on the fate of the world. His wife died in a catastrophe where a Meister got possessed and went AWOL, killing all in it's path. It was Lord Death who put the Meister down for good. His son, however, has never seen eye to eye with his father since his mother's death, and has a tendency to make Lord Death out to be more evil than he really is. Thus, Dimentio often has to keep him quiet. Dimentio's form coming up soon!

"Humans only exist to feed. They become the bane of their existence to feed their hunger. I am the only 'sane' human in existence. Nothing you possess holds any intrinsic value to me. You are nothing but a pestilence to be removed from this world. My name is Legion, and I exist to prove a point, at any cost... Can you guess what it is?"

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
Name: Dimentio Age: Unknown Gender: Meister Abilities: Dimentio can shift into any weapon, from daggers to axes to spears. His final form. Is only ised by Lord Death when absolutely necesary. The weapons are almost always black, with the sigil of the acadmy etched into them, a scraggly spiral with blades piercing the center. Description: again, I'm on my phone, so I can't post pictures. But look up Dimentio from Super Paper Mario Wii and that's him. He looks like a three year old girl in a masquerade costume with no faces, just a mask with yellow eyes. Personality: Dimentio is really serious, but his personality surprisingly contrasts his master's. He is childish, comical and sarcastic. This often leads to supremely comical conversations between this Meister and it's Wielder. Bio: dimentio is the most mysterious character in the school. Not enough is certain about him. Some say he is immortal. Some say he's from another realm. Some say that Dimentio was the first Meister. But one thing is for sure; as Head Advisor of the Academy, no matter who he is, he gets his job done

Posted By:
Raincloud14 Lock
Raincloud14
StarStarStarStar
Accepted. Okay, let's get this show back on the road.  I guess, but, you don't control this roleplay, okay?

I am an Anime fan and you will never be able to
change my mind, SO HA!
I am mentally dating Death the Kid. .
In case you're wondering, I am a total nerd. I am here to try and brighten up everyone's day!
SENDING.......FREE SMILIES TO ALL!

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Krist waited for the teacher to begin, he gave a yawnof boredom.

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
Raincloud14 Lock
Raincloud14
StarStarStarStar
Maresaki yawned to and tilted her head back to stare at the ceiling. Maka, who is sitting behind her, is staring anxiously ahead, and Maresaki gets a mischievous grin on her face and rips out a piece of notebook paper and throws it right at Maka's face.  

I am an Anime fan and you will never be able to
change my mind, SO HA!
I am mentally dating Death the Kid. .
In case you're wondering, I am a total nerd. I am here to try and brighten up everyone's day!
SENDING.......FREE SMILIES TO ALL!

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
(I do not intend to control the roleplay. I merely plan to provide some plt elements. Howevef, since Lord Death is a sort of reserved player, I might be sticking to his Meister for a while.)

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
Dimentio spoke to the teacher of the class telepathically, "Stein, is there a problem? I'm going to your class for the next few months. I'm still Head Advisor, but Lord Death insists I be portrayed as a student until otherwise unnecessary. So pretend I'm a student for a while." Dimentio's 2 foot tall self walked through the door of the classroom in his masquerade outfit, and sat in a desk, propping up his little leg, little bells jingling in his hat. He then proceeded to look like he actually cared about class; something Stein knew Dimentio was exceptional at.

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Krist eyed Dimentio, there was something about the guy but he couldn't put his finger on it. His pressure! That must be it, the pressure that you had around him was intense. I mean he looked like a three year old but the man was a strong guy.

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
(BUMP)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

Last One To Say " Minion " Wins

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved

Last one to say i love pizza wins!-moved

last person to say pizza wins

Last one to say i love pizza wins!-moved