Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Death Weapon Meister Academy (Soul Eater)

Posted By:
Raincloud14 Lock
Raincloud14
StarStarStarStar
(whenever I am in the game, my words will be purple okay?) Maresaki stared at the newcomer for a moment and then turned back to look at Maka's angry face.  "Hey Krist," she whispered. "Have you seen Homanu?"

I am an Anime fan and you will never be able to
change my mind, SO HA!
I am mentally dating Death the Kid. .
In case you're wondering, I am a total nerd. I am here to try and brighten up everyone's day!
SENDING.......FREE SMILIES TO ALL!

Posted By:
Betelgeuse Lock
Betelgeuse
StarStarStarStar
Homanu eased open the door as quietly as he could. He stuck his head in, made sure Stein wasn't watching, and slithered to his seat beside Maresaki. "I'm here!" he whispered. "Sorry I'm late. We had a little problem with Blair."

Why do churches teach fear when they should teach love?

If you don't have anything nice to wear, don't wear anything at all.

Posted By:
Raincloud14 Lock
Raincloud14
StarStarStarStar
She face palms and sighs. "Just the person everyone wants to have a problem with." She turned to Krist. "Never mind."

change my mind, SO HA!
In case you're wondering, I am a total nerd. I am here to try and brighten up everyone's day!

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
Dimentio looked up as Homanu, tilting his head, in his mocking interest. "Homanu! Nice to see you. How ya been?" He said, his bells jingling as he spoke in his faux voice that he projected mentally when necessary. "Don't ask why I'm here, just go on about your business. We'll talk later." He said, returning to Stein. "Continue, continue..." (Read up on his form a few pages back. Dimentio is Lord Death's Meister and a member of the Disciplinary board of the Academy, if you need a summary.)

"Humans only exist to feed. They become the bane of their existence to feed their hunger. I am the only 'sane' human in existence. Nothing you possess holds any intrinsic value to me. You are nothing but a pestilence to be removed from this world. My name is Legion, and I exist to prove a point, at any cost... Can you guess what it is?"

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
(I just read through again, and I'm going to make a correction. DIMENTIO is the WEAPON. LORD DEATH is the MEISTER. )

"Humans only exist to feed. They become the bane of their existence to feed their hunger. I am the only 'sane' human in existence. Nothing you possess holds any intrinsic value to me. You are nothing but a pestilence to be removed from this world. My name is Legion, and I exist to prove a point, at any cost... Can you guess what it is?"

Posted By:
Raincloud14 Lock
Raincloud14
StarStarStarStar

"Dimentio667" wrote:

(I just read through again, and I'm going to make a correction. DIMENTIO is the WEAPON. LORD DEATH is the MEISTER. )
I hadn't thought of that before you said something. XD Oh well Maresaki gave Dimentio a puzzled look. How does he know Homanu? she thought. She just shrugs and looks back at Stein. 

change my mind, SO HA!

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
(Yep. I figure: dimentio has been here as long as Lord Death has. So he would have known, and at least partially participated in Homanu's crisis. I hate to act as if I'm god-modding, but it makes sense, no?) (I'm gonna pull out Lord Death soon. Once I read everyone's forms, I will attempt to do something.

Posted By:
Dimentio667_2185830 Lock
Dimentio667_2185830
StarStarStarStar
(Now that I think about lord death a little more, I'm going to edit the Looks of Lord Death!) Looks (revised) : He has black, aging hair that dangles just away from his neck, and does not even touch his collarbone and shoulders, but his hair is a mismatching thing; if one were to use an analogy, one would say Lord Death's hair looks like it's trying to decide if it's black and sleek, and in it's late 20's, or bright silver, and in it's last years of life. All in all, his hair looks like a medley of blacks and silvers. His eyes are a very dark color; if one were to say, they would be black, but when he is truly pleased or happy, his eyes lighten to where you can identify them as brown. His neatly-trimmed, poetic goatee looks much like his hair, but with less silvers in it. He also has little, free-shapen tattoos on his jawline, neck, and forehead. Some say these tribal-looking tattoos help focus his energy and raise his awareness. And finally, he wears long, dark, and sort of aged looking robes with a little gold trim along the hemn, and embroidered in a very dark crimson lies the symbol of the Academy on the left side of his chest, neatly planted there.

Posted By:
Raincloud14 Lock
Raincloud14
StarStarStarStar

"Dimentio667" wrote:

(Now that I think about lord death a little more, I'm going to edit the Looks of Lord Death!) Looks (revised) : He has black, aging hair that dangles just away from his neck, and does not even touch his collarbone and shoulders, but his hair is a mismatching thing; if one were to use an analogy, one would say Lord Death's hair looks like it's trying to decide if it's black and sleek, and in it's late 20's, or bright silver, and in it's last years of life. All in all, his hair looks like a medley of blacks and silvers. His eyes are a very dark color; if one were to say, they would be black, but when he is truly pleased or happy, his eyes lighten to where you can identify them as brown. His neatly-trimmed, poetic goatee looks much like his hair, but with less silvers in it. He also has little, free-shapen tattoos on his jawline, neck, and forehead. Some say these tribal-looking tattoos help focus his energy and raise his awareness. And finally, he wears long, dark, and sort of aged looking robes with a little gold trim along the hemn, and embroidered in a very dark crimson lies the symbol of the Academy on the left side of his chest, neatly planted there.
Um, I don't know quite how I feel about you editing his looks but since I don't know what he looks like under his mask I guess that's okay. I would talk to Betelgeuse about Homanu but yes with me it makes sense Maresaki waved for Stein to continue on with the lesson when Blackstar bursts in. Blackstar- YAHOOOO! THE BIGGEST STAR IN SCHOOL HAS ARRIVED! 

change my mind, SO HA!

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"black star sit down you're not that great!"

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Post a Number with your eyes closed

ThE WoRd GaMe

What browser do you use?

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Smash your head into the keyboard

latest videos