Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Poppinstock academy [open to all! :D]

Posted By:
Hatsune Pinkie
Hatsune Pinkie
StarStarStar
Poppinstock academy is a place where they put kids that are...too smart for their own good.  These kids have done many horrible things, and gone to jail many times. But now, it's the beginning of the year, with new kids coming in! What fresh horror awaits? lets find out! IMPORTANT! I can tell if you have the sense of humor and creativity needed to make this RP fun. I do have the power to kick you out if you are going off track, swearing, introducing love, etc. this is clean. Please do not fight with other players over stupid things. Stupid things is what makes the world go square. Horror is not promised. Do not take more than 3 pills of poppinstock academy with pop rocks and soda. That will make you explode. Contact your local devil if you want to take poppinstock academy to the max-he WILL say yes. If you notice side effects of: pain, head bashing, or think your magic 8-ball is telling you to kill people, contact your angel. We know that poppinstock academy is right for you. Form: Name: age: Looks: Personality: Mine: Name: Suzanne age: 11 looks:later personality: sometimes she's the only one excited about school, mostly because she chopped apart the teachers bat, or something like that. Name: Ms. Monster age: 35(she's the only teacher in this RP) Looks:later personality:she mostly gives out pop quizzes to see the students' reactions. She also keeps  a bat in her desk, for  if the class gets out of hand.

Posted By:
xXxElytheBlondexXx
xXxElytheBlondexXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jamie but goes by Jinx age: 13 Looks: Scotty Personality: She's stubborn and sarcastic.

When you grow up, your heart dies.
-Allison Reynolds

Posted By:
Hatsune Pinkie
Hatsune Pinkie
StarStarStar

"xXxElytheBlondexXx" wrote:

Name: Jamie but goes by Jinx age: 13 Looks: Scotty Personality: She's stubborn and sarcastic.
Ok~ you can join!

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Can i join>

Check out this thread on KW

Posted By:
Aki Akuyama
Aki Akuyama
StarStarStarStar

"naruto200" wrote:

Can i join>
Duh

H4H4
no.
Please read my KW story, Worlds will interlock!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Those are the words to describe my life~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

Chat

Fall Out Boy

Peirce the Veil

latest videos