Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Reflection High ~Example Post Needed~

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Bums Understand More Pandas .... xD

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Xavier Jackson Age: He looks 17, but is really 2380 Species: Werewolf Light or Dark: Light Looks: Xavier But Xavier has a long scar running down his arm, a scar on his chin, and very light blue eyes. Style: Xavier normally wears gray t-shirts with a white jacket, with clearly worn, ripped jeans. He also wears a string that has his brother's ring on it around his neck. Personality: Xavier jokes around a lot and makes friends very easily. He always sees the bright side of things, and only stops joking around when things are serious. Hobbies: Xavier draws a lot and fishes. History: Xavier was close to his twin brother, Alex. Alex was human. (I seriously am stumped on what to put here.) Other: Xavier occasionally loses control and morphs (Painfully) into his werewolf form. He has no control over himself when this happens. Example Post: Xavier grinned and shoved Alex playfully, then took off running. He stopped and turned to face Alex, who was now running after him. "Come on, slowpoke!" he shouted, then ran into the forest, then into a clearing. He stopped, and fell to the ground, feeling pain. "ALEX! RUN!" he shouted desperately. He started morphing slowly, and then everything went black.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Thanks for joining~ :3

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Chase Raliks Age: 16 in human years Species: Demon Light or Dark: Dark Looks: Style: T-shirt with a jacket of some sort, jeans or shorts, and black converse that cover his ankles Personality: Clever, strong willed, witty, sneaky, hot headed Hobbies: Pranking, basketball, and skateboarding, (also doing stunts) History: Was treated very badly by parents and has become hot headed and cold hearted in result. His 4 siblings all died from a strange disease from an unknown cause Other: N/A

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Krist Dragonheart Age: 17 in human years, 213 in Demon years Species: Demon Light or Dark: Dark Looks: But with jet-black hair and gold eyes Style: A t-shirt, a hoodie, jeans, and nikes. All of them always black Personality: Dark, mysterious, calm and collected Hobbies: Playing guitar and singing, listening to music History: He was banished from his home and lived on the street but he was then taken in by a human couple who have no idea what he truly is Other: N/A Example Post: Krist walked down the streeet a hoodie covering his gold eyes. It was midnight and not a single trace of human life was to be seen. Krist made sure to stay in the shadows so he wouldn't be seen. He then arrived at his house and taking one last look around him he climbed up his porch and slid into his room. Krist quietly slid into his bed with a sigh. His human parents would've gotten the wrong idea if he was to be seen. The next morning Krist woke to the smell of breakfeast. After quickly changing he walked downstairs and his mother handed him a letter that had come for him this morning. It seemed that he had been invited to a Highschool called "Reflection High". His mother congratulated him on being invited but Krist had a bad feeling about it.

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Name: Chase Raliks Age: 16 in human years Species: Demon Light or Dark: Dark Looks: Style: T-shirt with a jacket of some sort, jeans or shorts, and black converse that cover his ankles Personality: Clever, strong willed, witty, sneaky, hot headed Hobbies: Pranking, basketball, and skateboarding, (also doing stunts) History: Was treated very badly by parents and has become hot headed and cold hearted in result. His 4 siblings all died from a strange disease from an unknown cause Other: N/A
Example post?

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
My bad, I forgot to make the guy character I said I'd make...Well, here he is. Name: Riku Nobu. Age: About seventeen. Species: Demon. Light or Dark: Dark. Looks: Riku. :3 [I think it's approving.] Style: Typically likes baggy jean-type clothes, the color yellow, and anything that doesn't have long sleeves. Personality: Is actually a really fun guy, but gets coc..ky at times, yet can be quite protective of people that he knows. Hobbies: Doesn't really have one at the moment. History: Riku was adopted when he was twelve, into the Nobu family. The day he came home with them, Ruki started talking to him. They were both shy, so they helped each other out of their shy phase. His sister told him they were from Japan, and he helped her learn more English, and she helped him learn Japanese. They became even closer and started speaking to each other in Japanese around the house, and Ruki told him she still used Japanese in public, since she was embarrassed by the slight accent she still had when she spoke English. Well, Ruki was invited to the school, and when she packed her things and left, he turned into a dark person. His whole life felt like it crashed around him, and he got a bit sadistic afterwards, and missed his sister like crazy. Someone came to him, telling him they could help him, and they turned him into a demon. The same evening, a letter came saying Riku was invited as well, and he came to the school to find his sister. Other: N/A.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm going to make a girl character, okay? Name: Amy Enfoncer Age: Looks 16, but is 2000 Species: Fairy (A forest one) Looks: Amy Style: Amy normally wears a light green shirt with cap sleeves, and light skinny jeans. She also wears a light green jeweled bracelet that has a jewel that looks like the sun on it. Personality: Amy is shy and quiet, but will stand up for herself and others. Others think that because she's quiet and doesn't talk much, they can pick on her and she can't do anything. They're wrong. When she's angry, she can fight back, and it would hurt. A lot. Hobbies: Anything that has to do with the outdoors. History: Amy became an orphan when she was five years old. She was adopted into a human family, but they know what she is. (I still don't know what to put here.) Other: N/A Sample Post: You read my other one.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
(Lets start) Akaiya sighed softly, a smile on her face as she stood in front of a tall, body length mirror which was standing in their living room, against the wall, showing her the outfit she was wearing: a white tube top with a grayish white hoodie over it, dark gray skinny jeans, and her tall combat boots. She turned around to look at everyone who was wishing her off, laughing at how her brother and father were bawling into each others shoulders. "Well guys.. I'm gunnu miss you all." "No you won't, you'll be having to much fun" Kai, one of her 'cousins' said, coming up to her and giving her a big hug, "You've gotta visit sometimes though, other wise Daisuke and Hikaru are gunnu end up killing each other" he said, pulling back   and ruffling her short hair. Akaiya just laughed and walked up to her brother and father, pulling one of each of their ears, "You guys, it's not like I'm leaving forever, pull yourselves together!" she spoke, then hugged the two of them. The two began to calm down, but still sniffled as Hikaru rubbed his furry ear, "That hurt.." he muttered before hugging her again. Akaiya just sighed before walking back over to the mirror. "Your mother would be so proud of you Akaiya.." her father spoke, causing the younger to give a small smile, then breath on the mirror to fog it up, "225B69" she muttered. As soon as she finished the '9', a ripple went through the mirror. The girl lightly touched it, grinning at how it seemed to try and suck her in, then ripple outwards. "Be careful!" "I will, bye guys, love you" she spoke, then walked through with her two suitcases following behind her. Akaiya was spit out in the middle of three mansions, forming a large courtyard with a giant mirror in the middle, which many students like herself were currently  walking through, some greeting old friends from the years before and others off to the side, looking quite lost. The white haired girl just took a  deep breath before going over to the nearby table. "Name?" "Akaiya Kamiyama" "Type?" "Vampire Neko" After the stern looking woman checked off something on one of her many papers, she gave the girl a small piece of paper. "Your on floor 3 of the Moon Dorm, you can choose any unoccupied room" she spoke before dismissing her. Akaiya just nodded before heading over towards the mansion the woman had pointed out, looking a little shaken up, but still excited as  she walked into the dorm. Taemin smiled into his older brothers shoulder, "Hyung, I've gotta go" came his muffled voice, the older refusing to let his baby brother go. "Taeminnie, maybe you shouldn't go, I mean, there are plenty of normal schools you can go to over here" Minho spoke, his arms still around the younger. "I went last year Hyung, it was fine then and it'll be fine this year" he spoke, pulling his head back in order for his voice not to be muffled. "But I missed you..." Minho spoke, finally letting go of his little brother. "I'll miss you to Hung, now bye" Taemin spoke, walking over to the mirror standing in his room, "No going out with anyone, guys or girls,  without my approval!"  Minho spoke, an angry look on his face just at the idea of his little Taeminnie getting a boyfriend or girlfriend. The younger just shook his head before glancing at his appearance which consisted of a white t-shirt, his dark beige jacket, dark blue skinny jeans, brown converse, and of course his beloved hat, then fogged  up the mirror and wrote the code that he memorized the year before, giving his Hyung one last smile before walking through the mirror. Taemin sighed, looking around at the other students, a small smile on his face as he headed towards a large table, "Na- Taemin, how was the break?" "Good Ms.Moren, thanks for asking" the brunette spoke, smiling at the kind looking blonde. Pretty much everyone in the staff knew who he was, he was the schools photographer for yearbooks and anything else he was needed for. He was also quite popular so most students knew him as well. Taemin nodded as a way of saying goodbye before heading over towards the Sun Dorm, the only thing with him being a backpack, returning students got to keep their old rooms so didn't have to take many things back and forth. The brunette walked through the open double doors, smiling as he took in the sight of the old mansion.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(Grr, News Feed. D: I'll make my starting post now. x3) Ruki stood in front of the mirror in her family's living room, a solemn expression covering her face. She was trying to be strong, but it was too difficult. She turned to her older brother Riku and hugged him tightly. "I'm gonna miss you, oniisan!" She cried, burying her face in his shoulder. Her brother wrapped his arms around her and sighed. It was obvious the two were both holding back tears. "I'll miss you too...Just stay safe, alright? Don't take crap from anyone." Riku grinned at his sister, ruffling her silvery hair and motioning to the mirror. "You may want to hurry so you can get settled in." "Right, right." Ruki sighed, and then her mother swept her up into a hug. "You listen to your brother, okay? Don't get yourself hurt." Her mother sniffled and then let her go. "Don't worry mom, I'll be fine." Ruki laughed, and then walked back up to the mirror. Once she wrote her code on the mirror, it rippled, and she bit her lip, clutching the handle on her rolling bag tightly and adjusting the one on her back as well. "Wait, Ruki!" As she turned, Riku tossed her a small charm bracelet. It had small hearts lined around it. "If you're ever upset, or miss home, just take a look." He grinned at her. "Thanks, oniisan. Bye guys!" Ruki waved, tucking the bracelet into her pocket and walking through the mirror. As she went through the mirror, her surroundings changed, and she turned around to face what she thought would be the mirror. But all she saw were other students, some of them jumping around and talking excitedly. They seem to know what they're doing, Ruki thought. She took a deep breath and faced forwards, approaching the three buildings. There was a table with a woman sitting behind it, and she approached silently. As she stated her name and her species, she was instructed to go to the Sun Dorm. Nodding politely to the woman, she headed to the doors of the Sun Dorm. Pushing open the doors, her eyes widened as she took in her surroundings. "Sugoi..." She mumbled under her breath before finding a room on her assigned floor. She set her bags down, sighing and looking around. She put on the charm bracelet her brother gave her, popping open one of the hearts with a smile, and giggling slightly at the photo she saw inside of them as kids. She closed the tiny heart and began unpacking.

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

latest videos