Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Reflection High ~Example Post Needed~

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
may i please join? Name: Erin Grey Age: 15 in human years, it's not different Species: fire elementalist (that ok?) Light or Dark: dark Looks: rp (has a burn scar on her right leg) Style: normally wears some sort of t-shirt advertising a band or just a red tee, dark jeans, and a black hoodie.  Personality: quiet, insecure, odd, introverted. doesnt like weakness so pretends to be alot tougher than she actually is, but will cry when she's alone. doesnt like fights, but will fight if she has to. avoids people, but is ok with a few friends. doesnt trust easily. Hobbies: photography, video games (especially Super Smash Bros Brawl), skateboarding, writing, playing the drums History: when she was a little girl, she was bullied alot. she tried to manage her temper, because she knew something bad would happen if she got mad, but she didnt exactly know about the fire. once she got mad and accidentally caused a fire which she just barely managed to put out, getting burnt in the process. now she avoids others to keep from getting angry and accidentally causing more fires Other: really sorry about how depressing her back story is, i hate writing you'll see and it was the best i could come up with. Example Post: Erin walked quietly, trying to avoid other people. she still heard the whispers, though. "it's her...." "she's so freaky..." "isnt she that kid who never got angry?" "shhhhhhh, she'll hear you..." her face reddened and she pulled down her hood so that it covered her face more. dont get mad, stay calm, hurry up... she thought to herself, speeding up. you'll have time to get angry later, when it's actually worth it. if it will ever be worth it.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Krist stood in front of the mirror wearing a black hoodie, a black t-shirt, black jeans, and black nikes.      The night before Krist gad told his parents what he was and what the school was. They surprisingly were not fazed. Krist wrote the code and passed through.

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
(Yes you may ^^)

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
(What's with the news feed thing? Is everyone having problems with it?) Akaiya sighed, looking down the long hallways of the third floor. With the place being so large, there were plenty of rooms to choose from, and all of them were furnished with very expensive things. The white haired girl opened one of rooms, two of the walls didn't have rooms on the other side which was why she had chosen to open it. The girl gasped at the sight, accidentally dropping the handles of her luggage. The walls were painted black, with thin red trim on all of the walls, the carpet being red as well. There was a large window which could be opened, but it was so large you could easily fall out of it, with black silk curtains over it making it hard to tell there was even a window there without them being open. There was no electric lights, but candles in holders on all of the walls. Akaiya walked in and opened one of the two doors, finding herself looking into a walk in closet, "I don't have enough things to put in here.." the girl gasped in her native tounge. Quickly shoving her two suitcases into the 'closet', Akaiya hurriedly opened the other door, "My own bathroom!" she spoke happily. A grin on her face, the white haired girl closed the door and went over to her king size bed. Like the rest of the room, the bedding was black and red, with all of the material being silk. "Looks like I got one of the best rooms in this place!" she muttered before rolling over onto her stomache and grinning. Taemin grinned at his room. Upon request, the brunette had been able to get the attic as his room- and since no one else had wanted to sleep up there, he got the entire attic to himself. The only downsize was the fact that it was at the very top, but since there was a lake right next to each of the dorms, he could simply use the water to raise himself up to the window and climb in that way- so it was acually a lot quicker to get to then most of the rooms. Taemin quickly opened the window and climbed through, keeping the water up as he did so then making it go back down softly as not to splash anyone below with the water. Sighing happily as he looked at his room, the teenage boy quickly put the few things he had taken with him up, then grabbed his camera and jumped out of the open window and falling into the small lake with a small splash. Walking out of the water with not a drop of water actually being on him, Taemin began to walk around, grinning at the fact that seeing stuff like what he had just done was actually normal around here."Hansumman ttangi kkeojira swijyo" Taemin began to softly sing in Korean, even though he was half Japanese as well, he had been raised in Korea and barely even knew any Japanese.

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(thanks!!!) Erin sat crosslegged on the fllor in front of a full length mirror.  she breathed softly on it, making a very small fogged up spot. she muttered the jumbled up letters and numbers as she scribbled it down, "8F76TYL..." the smooth glass surface rippled. she stood up and glanced around. she hadnt told her parents she was leaving, she had just left a quick note explaining. she couldnt stand tearful goodbyes. she walked through the mirror, her suitcases in hand. she walked over to the table. "name?" "erin grey." "type?" "fire elementalist." "third floor of moon dorm. any unoccupied room." erin nodded and headed to the mansion the lady had pointed at.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Aviv was in a bit of a rush has she straighted her auburn, almost res hair. She layed on the makeup, not to look weird, but she had a black eye from a few days ago. Aviv changed into a black leather vest with some white skinny jeans and black lace up combat boots.  She decided that enough was. She needed to stop delaying going to Reflection High. Aviv ws changed back in the 1860's when she was seventeen, so she never got to finish her education. Though she grew hard and doesn't really like to show her emotions, she knows that she owes it to her deceased family to finish highschool. The only one left in her family was a great great greart greart niece that is on the verge of dying. She never married or had kids because she was a nun. Aviv was the only Addington left. She ran back upstairs to her mirror and closed her eyes. When Aviv reopened them, she was looking at Reflection High. Aviv took a deep breath before stepping through. _________________________________ Kalen sat on bench just outside the front door. No one really bothered him. Kalen liked to keep to himself so he didn't mind. There were so many other creatures here, that the different scents that were so different from humans was almost intoxicating. It made Kalen feel at peace though.

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(im used to it. it happens about every other day.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Erin went to the last empty room on the proper floor with a sigh, then grinned the second she opened it. it was way cooler than her old room, since this one was red and black, and all furniture made out of a dark metal. the walls were all red, except the wall opposite her bed which had a tree done entirely in black painted on as well. she went to explore, dropping her things on her bed. "my own bathroom, decent-sized closet.... this is heaven."

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(heh... i just made her room my dream bedroom. XD)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Aviv walked down a sidewalk and up to a table with an older looking lady sitting behind it. "Name?" The lady asked without looking up from her papers, shocking Aviv. "Excuse me?" Aviv's face became a bit guarded as the lady looked up confused, "Name? You have to be on the list to go here..." Aviv sighed, "Oh yeah sorry. My name's Aviv Addington." The lady looking through her papers and smiled, handing her a key. "Here you go, you will be staying at dorm three, floor seven, room nine." Aviv nodded and walked away heading to her room.

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

The Million Pages Thread

who is your fav nfl football team?

awnser the question the person above you asks

Are your parents strict or not?

The Million Pages Thread

latest videos