Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Reflection High ~Example Post Needed~

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
The bell rang, and Aviv jumped a little. She got up slowly from the bench and walked in with the crowd of people into the school. Everytime she got pushed or bumped, she'd growl at the person. She didn't like to be just shoved out the way. She once on her way to cthe assembly, shoved someone out of her way because they had pushed her back. Yep, this is highschool, supernatural style, Aviv though before walking into gym.

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(you know we're supposed to be heading to an assembly?) erin heard the bell ring and immediately extinguished the fire, heading to the school building. She avoided the other people, not wanting to get angry.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
((oops forgot about that, I'll fix the post!))

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Jamie Haider Age:15 and no difference Species: Demigod God parent:Hades Light or dark: She is dark Looks: She has pale almost albino skin.She has auburn hair that is normally back in a pony tail.She sometimes wears it long but just sometimes.She has dark brown eyes and they are almond shaped. Style: She is that kind of girl who hates any type of dress.She normally just puts on a t-Shirt with shorts or pants.She slaps on a baseball cap and she is ready. Personality: She is a bit outgoing but not that much.She likes to stay and finds friends but they always end up hurting themselves  because of her powers.She tries to keep her brother Ethan nearby because of her powers.He is the only one that can calm her down when she gets angry. Hobbies: playing Soccer,Having fun,Playing video games and also jumping on the trampoline. History:Jamie grew up being the outsider looking in.Ethan was the one who got the smarts and the athlectism and popularity.Jamie was the one who grew up getting not noticed.She knows her brother will be there.She learned about her powers when she summoned a skeleton aaccidentally and it attacked her brother Ethan.She was scared and said"No."She noticed her brother and knocked her head. Example post: Jamie is playing soccer with her brother.She gets a letter that fell from the sky.Reflection high it read.She opened it .It read Jamie here is your chance to go here.She smiled and ran to find a mirror.She wrote [url=tel:7634421]7634421[/url] on the mirror and jumped in.She jumped up and down.She noticed there was a lot of kids who went there.She walked and also smiled at a couple girls.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

dreams vs reality

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Let's Talk About School!

something good

What browser do you use?

latest videos