Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Being Perfect (Is Never Easy). -ATJ

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Leah: Yes. ^_^

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Eliza-Bethan Miller (Her teachers call her Elizabeth and she doesn't like it !) NickName: Eliza. Or Short stack due to her height. Gender: Female Age: 17 Grade: Senior. Sexuality: Pan 3 Positive traits: Kind, Trusting, Creative. 3 Negative Traits: Impatient, not very social, shy. Clubs:  Photography and Music. Personal History: She spends alot of her time looking after her dad her younger sister. She is also had to start looking after her cousin that has moved in with her and her dad. Her mum died when she was 15 so they moved to a new area where she started at this new school. Her dad has a girlfriend of whom Eliza hates. Her Elective is Foreign Language Spanish. Sian I think xD Name: Scott Miller NickName: Teddy Gender: Male Age: 16 Grade: Senior Sexuality: Bi 3 Positive traits: Out going, talkative, protective. 3 Negative Traits: Sarcastic, loud, easily angered. Clubs: Writing Club and Music Club. Personality: His dad abandoned him at a young age and left him with his mum who was mentally ill. He spent his hardest looking after his mum and his mum tried her hardest to stay strong for him. But one month ago she tried to top herself  and went into care. So Scott moved in with Eliza his cousin and her dad. He loves them very much. But loves winding Eliza up even more. His Elective is Foods. I want to marry him xD

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Keira Lightwood Age: Cake Gender: F Grade: 11 Age: 16 Sexuality: Bi Positive traits: She's creative, artistic, and cheerful Negative traits: Easily jealous, lazy, sometimes mean Clubs: Photography, Art, Spanish Personal History: She grew up as an only child with loving parents, they both died when she was 13 in a plane crash and she was depressed for six months after she'd been moved to an orphanage. She was adopted by a Spanish public care worker and became happy again. (that alright?) Her elective is Foreign Language, (Spanish).

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join and make a girl and boy? c: )

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Can i join & make a girl .

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
Me_Says_Hi
Me_Says_Hi
StarStarStarStarStar
[Can I join?]

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Superstare: They're more girls, so you'd need to make a boy or one of each. Chelsea: Yes ma'am!

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
Me_Says_Hi
Me_Says_Hi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Spencer Carlin Nickname: Spence (Only by good friends) Gender: Female Age: 16 (almost 17) Grade: She is a senior. Sexuality: Gay (questioning) Three positive Traits: She is very friendly, funny, and she cares about evryone. Three negative traits: Can be really sarcastic, kind of awkward at times, and she is a little shy. Clubs: Music Club, Photography club, Art club Personal history: She has always been a part of a normal family. She was just an ordinary girl with older, annoying brothers, and two loving parents. She started to break away from her family when she started to realize that she was attracted to girls, and that was strictly against what her family believed in. She be-friended Ashley, a girl she liked and her mom did not like so she kind of started to lose her relationship with her mother. Her olser brother, Clay, died. She still thinks about him all the time. __________________ (Boy form coming)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Form:. Name Carlie Smith Nickname Car Gender Female Age 15 Grade 10 Sexuality bi 3 Positive Traits You can trust her, she is flirtatious and she is good to be around 3 Negative Traits Sometimes goes to far can be annoying and immature Clubs Photography club and art club Personal History: Comes from a rich family but has always been rebelious so she's quite seperated from her family. She smokes and drinks frequently. She has been in relationships with both boys and girls

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? :3 I'd make a boy and a girl. 

Ari is Spongebob

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Why is swearing wrong?

Do You Go Tanning?

in which age would u marry?

Need help? Then open up with me

Debating Tips

latest videos