Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Being Perfect (Is Never Easy). -ATJ

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
EmzyLou: If you're going to make a girl, you need to make a boy as well. DemiForever: Yes you may.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Anderson Cane. Nickname: Kain. Gender: Male. Age: 15. Grade: Sophomore. Sexuality: Straight. 3 Positive Traits: Considerate, passionate about what he does, and calm. 3 Negative Traits: Easily bored, not very attentive, and rude. Clubs: Music & Ultimate Frisbee Personal History: He plays soccer. His elective is Ceramics 2. RP Character: Vladimir "Vlad" Herring. Name: Bradley Undertow. Nickname: People call him Brad, but he prefers Bradley. Gender: Male. Age: 17 Grade: Junior. Sexuality: Straight. 3 Positive Traits: Intelligent, friendly, and helpful. 3 Negative Traits: Co.cky, very boastful, and thinks he's better than other people. Clubs: Book & Writing Personal History: He's a nerd. His elective is French. Trey.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(gotcha, this is my guy one then) Form:. Name: Aiden Smith Nickname: N/A Gender: Male Age: 16 Grade: 11 Sexuality: Bisexual 3 Positive Traits: Hes a good person to talk to when seeking advice. Hes good at breaking up fights/arguments and deliberating with the people involved. Hes flirtaitious but in a good way 3 Negative Traits: He enjoy annoying people and making people embarrassed. Unfortunatly he is a frequent smoker and occasionally drinks. Hes a little controling Clubs: N/A but was thinking about joining photography club Personal History: His dad left him and his Mom when he was just four, he thinks that this might be why hes a bit....weird

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
I might have to post my form tomorrow, but I will post it.

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hehe, this is, like, so old! I'm still going to make my forms, of course~) Name; Ashley Dye. Nickname; Brobie, Barbie, Ash, Princess. Mostly Brobie and Ash. Gender; Female. Age; 16, almost 17. Grade; Sophomore, for now. Sexuality; Trysexual. 3 Positive Traits; Loyal, sweet, and LOVES to have fun. 3 Negative Traits; A bit clingy, can't take much, and sometimes has TOO much fun. Clubs; Music & Photography Personal History; Ashley has a bit of a reputation as a very hard party-er. She is always up for a good time, and has always taken a dare, no matter how risky. Ashley has always been super sweet and is literally probably the most loyal girl you'd ever meet. She has always been a super-klutz and was anorexic, and in an abuse relationship, but she's still a romantic. Ashley can be described as 'weak', and gets easily attached to someone, often having to have them with her for support and to help her just...stand up on her own two feet. Ashley does get jealous easily, and her lack of 'strength' has always caused her to be an easy target, but she's grown since then, and has learned to not let everybody take advantage of her all the time now. She is often feeling empathy for the people she loves, even if it doesn't involve her whatsoever. Her elective is Yearbook.  shes so asdfjkl; Name- Noah Reynolds Nickname- No, Noie (usually by girls or close boy friends), and sometimes Reynolds. Gender- Male. Age- 16 and a half. Grade- Sophomore. Sexuality- Bisexual. 3 Positive Traits- Funny, outgoing, and always there to brighten up your day. 3 Negative Traits- A wee too loud, can be annoying with his cheerfulness, and can come off as  being fake. Clubs- Art & Photography Personal History- Noah has always been a more exuberant guy, and instead of growing OUT of it in highschool, he's even more so. He always been a more friendly person, but so friendly that it comes off as fake and condescending sometimes. And a secret? Sometimes it actually is, but he's never liked being openly rude, despite how blunt he actually is. Noah actually likes keeping to himself, but he has dealt with people quite well when he couldn't get a break in the past. He's in art because he's always been creative, and good at it, and he's in photography because he loves pictures and capturing things and just...being able to transform things the way he likes. Noah has never been shy, ever, and tries not to get embarrassed even if some of the 'comments' have gotten to him before.  HE

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Blake Landers Nickname: Bay Gender: Chick Looks:  Age: 17 Grade: 11 Sexuality: Straight 3 Positive Traits: Very creative (always looking outside the box), always smiling and laughing, and she is always looking on the bright side of things 3 Negitive Traits: Short tempered, get distractied easily and and is always in her own little world Clubs: Music and Writing Personal History: Her parents died when she was 8 so she is now a foster child. and she moves from foster home to foster home

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Children want to keep themselves occupied ...

Children want to keep themselves occupied ...

seeing locked accounts

Favorite artist?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favorite artist?

latest videos