Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

New (and possibly improved) Saiyan School

Posted By:
Raincloud14 Lock
Raincloud14
StarStarStarStar
Hello and welcome to Saiyan High School! I am Saker, your tour guide for your preview of our school. Now, please fill in the form belown for your chance to enter our doors as a student. But before you bother with that, I figured we'd better tell you all of the teachers that work here: Vegeta Bulma Gohan and Videl (teach one class together) Master Roshi Saker and Ashes (teach one class together. That's just to name a few. Now here is our nurse, Betelgeuse, for any injuries. For further reference, contact THEROCKSTAR100 I hope to see you in my class soon! Oh, before I forget, here are the forms, I'll be awaiting their returnal- Name: Age: (9-20) Gender: Description: Personality: Ability: (optional) Bio: Other: THEROCKSTAR100, me, and Betelgeuse can accept you, no one else! Thanks for stopping bye! We do have permission from ssjgotenks to post this. Here's Mine- Name- Saker Rosevail Clawheart Age- 14 Gender- female Description- anthro snow leopard, long, black, curly hair with white steaks, sapphire eyes, and both a Saiyan and snow leopard tail. She always wears a purple shirt, black jeans, and neon orange and white hightops. Personaliy- her personality differs from her boyfriend Ashes's. She likes to play pranks and joke around, but does know when to quit. Crazy, kind, and loved by little children. Ability- Savage mode (turns into giant snow leopard with 2 inch long canine teeth) Elemental claws ( earth, fire, water, lightning, wind) Other- Ashes is her boyfriend

I am an Anime fan and you will never be able to
change my mind, SO HA!
I am mentally dating Death the Kid. .
In case you're wondering, I am a total nerd. I am here to try and brighten up everyone's day!
SENDING.......FREE SMILIES TO ALL!

Posted By:
THEROCKSTAR100
THEROCKSTAR100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Krist Dragonheart Age: 16 Gender: Male Description: But jet-black hair and gold eyes Personality: Dark, mysterious, calm and collected Bio: Krist has lived in the streets since he was 7, but he was taken in at the age of 10 by a martial artist and then he was sent to the school after his father saw that he had ad a tail. Then it was removed Other: N/A

"Sic Parvis Magna" (Greatness from small beginnings) - Francis Drake

"To the Strongest" - Alexander the Great

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tarin Tanners Age: 13 Gender: male descrIption: signature Bio: Tarin was on the streets all his life untill he was 13, then Goku adoped him. He trained with him every day. But now that he's gone, he needs somthing to do. He had a tail all this time

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Raincloud14 Lock
Raincloud14
StarStarStarStar
ssj Gotenks, your are accepted!

I am an Anime fan and you will never be able to
change my mind, SO HA!
I am mentally dating Death the Kid. .
In case you're wondering, I am a total nerd. I am here to try and brighten up everyone's day!
SENDING.......FREE SMILIES TO ALL!

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
(hello?)

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

Favorite anime?

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Editing More Pictures!

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Favorite anime?

latest videos