Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Adventure Camp

Posted By:
epic2011
epic2011
StarStarStarStar
Alex trailed after Kat in her own little dream world only really realising where she was going when she walked into someone with a startled "Hey, watch it!". Alex looked up in surprise and immediately looked back down in embarrassment, just her luck to walk into the cute new boy in her class. She didn't even know his name but already she had a major crush on him, along with half the other girls in her class. Alex replied, "Sorry, I..erm..didn't see you there." Before she could embarrass herself even further Alex walked down the hallway cheeks flushed scarlet and didn't even bother to look behind her. She could feel his lingering gaze on her back.

Life is like a camera; Focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if it goes wrong...Take another shot.

Adventure Camp

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Kat walked through into the playground and sat down on a bench.

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.

Adventure Camp

Posted By:
epic2011
epic2011
StarStarStarStar
Alex,paying close attention to where she was stepping know, followed Kat out to the bench and sat down next to her. "What's wrong?," she asked, frowning slightly at her friend. "Your looking down and you're unusually quiet." 

Life is like a camera; Focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if it goes wrong...Take another shot.

Adventure Camp

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
"No,I'm actually very excited about the school Journy!!!.I can't wait to do all those things & activities they might have there!,are you?" Asked Kat.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

Adventure Camp

Posted By:
epic2011
epic2011
StarStarStarStar
"Oh, good I thought something was seriously wrong, silly me!" Alex replied glad her friend was happy. " Yes I can't wait it's going to be an amazing 6 weeks."

Adventure Camp

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
"I know,right?,I hope they have high ropes bike riding tree climbing-" Kat continued "You know what I mean." The bell had suddenly inturupted their converstaion Kat was heading for the stairs to get to the classroom "See ya at lunch"  she said rushing of quickly.

Life is a lot of work.
People push us down,
Stop bullying.

Adventure Camp

Posted By:
epic2011
epic2011
StarStarStarStar
Looking after her friend in bewilderment, Alex walked off in the opposite direction to her next lesson, Geography. With the new cute boy she'd bumped into. Great. it was going to be a long lesson.

Adventure Camp

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: 14 Age: Alana Fitz Personality: Shy, caring, Positive, and can be very sickly Looks: Like my profile picture What they are afraid of: Afraid of spiders and big vicious things ( Thats what i'm afraid of! XD)

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Adventure Camp

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
( may i join?)

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Adventure Camp

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia   hometown: China looks like: Description: long pitch black hair, daring, brave, smart, confident, rebellious, immune to fear, large electric blue eyes, slim body to slip into shadows, not easily tempered, quiet when wanted, talkative , a stalker, social, finds it hard to stop talking due to knowing many things, a great poet, artist, and author hobbies: when tempered, likes to unwind with a small bit of chocolate and green tea! Loves still art and photography, likes to meet new people, is indepentdent... A little too much sometimes Bio: trained in china with a sister, earthquake broke them apart. Learned to handle bow and arrows, knives, and spears learned to speak English. She has spazams because of the flashbacks Age: 14 Skills and talents: skilled with books, bow and arrows, spear, knives, and can give people th stare until she gets what she wants Normal cloths: black glove fishnets, a felt jacket, lined with lots of knives, a coral tunic, jeggings( jeans and leggings) complete with coral nails and gray converse  Weapon of choice: spear, eyes, knives, bow other: lived in the wild for quite a while, so she had a touch of wildness to her Music talent: piano Fear: she nearly fears nothing, but she is worried out her siezures, they have happened at the worst of times leaving her vulnerable.

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-draw what makes your brain do happy emote
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

this forum is about rocks

this forum is about rocks

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

ME ISH NEW!!!

Newbie :P

latest videos