Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Ouran Academy (based on anime & open to all)

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
When they were all outside,Haruhi saw a shadow.Huh?What was that?Then Haruhi was grabbed by a hand on the mouth and was dragged out of sight.A minute later,Tamaki noticed that Haruhi was gone! Tamaki: "Haruhi!Haruhi!Haruhi,where r u?!" looking around.  Kyoya: "Hey Tamaki,where's Haruhi?" Tamaki: "I was gonna ask you.Hmmm...Oh no!Haruhi's been kidnapped!" Everyone: "Kidnapped?!" dramatic music!(XD) Torhu: "We better find her." Tamaki: "Ok!Host club,let's split up!Me,Torhu,Kyoya & Renge will try & find Haruhi while Mori,Hunny,Hikaru & Kaotu,watch out for our guests and try to calm them down.Ok,Move out!" Everyone splits up and starts to do their duties.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Kiyomi: was sitting on the edge of a pond, watching the water as a leave occationaly fell in. Twins: "Are you okay?" Kiyomi: Jumps "Yeah, why would you ask" Hikaru: "The scene was depressing" Kaoru: "Plus we had nothing better to do" Kiyomi: "where is the rest of the host club" Twins: "They went.... some where" Kiyomi: "Thanks, that helped me so much" Twins: Sit down next to Kiyomi

Germany!

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
The 4 of them searched the outside first,but nothing was there.They went inside music room 3 to check on the security system (a hidden storage room located at the host club) & no one tampered with it.Torhu checked if the cameras got anything. Tamaki: "Torhu,anything that will help us with finding Haruhi?" Torhu: watches footages,pauses & points to footage 4 "Look.See that shadow at the bushes,dragging Haruhi?That's the culprit." Kyoya: looks closer at the footage "Hmm...Can you zoom the footage to the shadowy figure?" Torhu: zooms the footage to the culprit Kyoya: "Hmm...It looks like it's wearing a uniform of some sort.A girl's uniform skirt." Everyone: ... "It is the Zuka Club!" Renge: "I can't believe they would stoop this low!Stealing my dear Haruhi makes me want to cry *sniffle*." Tamaki: "Now,now.If Haruhi is at Lobelia Academy,we must save him." Everyone: "Right!" Tamaki: "But my remaining question is,what's our plan?" Everyone: "Hmmm...." thinks Torhu: a thought strikes her head "I got it!But I will need all of us to make this work,including our guests..." Everyone except Torhu: ???

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Kiyomi: "I'm getting tierd" Hikaru: "Well go to sleep" Kiyomi: Yawns "Well... Okay" Leans on Hikaru and closes her eyes Hikaru: Is surprised "That's not what I ment.... but okay" He said and put his arm around her, thinkiing how different she was when she's tired. Kaoru: "What is taking them so long" Hikaru: "How am I suposed to know...."

Germany!

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Hakura said"How about me I am new and they do not know me very well but I am a girl.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Hikaru: "How about helping us with calming down some of our guests.Hunny & Mori might need some help." Kaotu: "Yeah,were tired." (Replying to Hakura) Meanwhile,Torhu & the others made their way back to the Ouran garden.Tamaki made an announcement. Tamaki: "Everyone!Haruhi is kidnapped & we need all of you to get her back!Torhu,our secret spy,has to tell you the plan.Torhu..." Torhu: "Ok,we know that Haruhi is held captive at Lobelia Academy by the Zuka Club.In order to rescue him,we need all the girls to act as fans of the Zuka Club.They will be performing something in the theatre tonight.There,everyone who is acting as a fan will create a distraction.Something that will keep the real fans out of the theatre so the host club can rescue Haruhi without any wandering faces or over-protective fans.Also to keep away anymore distractions that might help the Zuka Club win over Haruhi.Understood?" Hunny: "Hold on,Toru-chan!But how are we gonna save Haru-chan?" Torhu: "Kyoya will tell u guys more." Twins: "But what about the power?" Torhu: "Don't worry.I will call my company's best electricians to fix the power." Tamaki: blushes,cute face on,hugs Torhu crazy "Oh!Torhu looks like Haruhi!SO CUTE!!!" Torhu: annoyee "Get off me!!"

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Hakura said"Fine Hikaru but I would rather be helping get Haruhi out."She blushed a little.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Hikaru: "Eh!So you like Haruhi!But we can't blame you." Kaotu: "Ya,he outsmarted the boss.Haruhi's a natural."

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

Posted By:
AnimeLover21
AnimeLover21
StarStarStarStar
Kiyomi woke up, still in Hikaru's arms. Kiyomi: "Why are you touching me!" Hikaru: "You leaned on me...." Couldn't help but think how much cuter she was when she was sleeping.... or atleast tired. Kiyomi: Blinks "You could have atleast told me to take my contacts out" Kaoru: "We didn't even know you had contacts" Kiyomi: "Well now you do," she said and walked to the other side of the pond.

Germany!

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
"No I know Haruhi is a girl so I have a bit of a crush on you Hikaru."Hakura admitted.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Cat vs Dog

Describe the profile pic above you

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

jodha akbar!!!!

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

latest videos